Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So just wanted to throw this out there. Has anyone been privileged to any of these courtesies from their dealer?
Because besides a little ghosting and frustration, i have gotten zilch. Comments, thoughts??

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...satisfaction-plan-will-give-money-to-dealers/

Dealers are able to spend up to $1,000 per customer in a variety of ways to improve satisfaction. Some examples include gifts like Bronco-branded apparel or other items, free scheduled maintenance, rental car coverage, discounted warranties or maintenance plans, or even a bottle of the customer’s favorite spirit as a little token of appreciation for their patience.
You have to be an appreciated customer to receive the customer appreciation gifts. I don’t think I was an appreciated customer. I knew about it and didn’t even ask. My dealer seems a little shady, and I was really just happy to get out of there with no markup. I know other people who bought broncos from them got jacked for 5k. I’m over it, just happy that my bronco buying journey has come to an end, and I can begin my bronco driving journey.
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do wonder if there are shortages on a bunch of different things (like our tow) and its piecemeal what they work on.

The 21s still stuck make me think there is some specific configuration that they ran out of right at the end that doesn't apply to 22s.
I bet they ran out of the temp display AC knobs! They made the 22s with the new knobs, but the 2021 they actually have to wait i til they can get them in stock.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So just wanted to throw this out there. Has anyone been privileged to any of these courtesies from their dealer?
Because besides a little ghosting and frustration, i have gotten zilch. Comments, thoughts??

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...satisfaction-plan-will-give-money-to-dealers/

Dealers are able to spend up to $1,000 per customer in a variety of ways to improve satisfaction. Some examples include gifts like Bronco-branded apparel or other items, free scheduled maintenance, rental car coverage, discounted warranties or maintenance plans, or even a bottle of the customer’s favorite spirit as a little token of appreciation for their patience.
I mentioned it to my dealer back in the summer and he said he would see what they could do when it finally arrived. When it up two weeks ago, we didn't discuss it. He said he was going to install the floor mats and trunk mat at no charge. I'm assuming he used that money. He also gave me a bottle of whiskey from a local distillery.

I don't think ever customer gets a $1000. I think Ford allows for a set amount at all dealers. Then its up to each dealer to divvy it out how they see fit.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a parent too, and I have never killed my daughter. Not even once. I’ve read similar stories too, and wondered what kind of idiot forgets about their infant in the car.
Amen, it's unfathomable that people do it. Sorry, don't mean to bum anyone out. Just a sad thing.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a second reservation with Leonardtown Ford that I cancelled months ago. They kept it and changed the specs (I assume to receive it sooner and sell it with ADM). I just checked the tracker and it was pushed to April. Ouch!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1643920166166

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I think you are better off with Badlands instead of Wildtrak with the CO color. That being said, the gloss black trim really does pop on the CO body color.
Totally agree, it's time to get some of that black trim ordered.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have tow package too.
My Dealer could not find what the hold up on mine. He said usually he can see if there is a chip issue or something else, but mine does not say anything. No updates on tracker for over a month...Maybe tow package or something else is holding things up...OR it will be delivered w/o anything updating.🤔

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group status.image001

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I like to imagine that I'll be offered $1k for my clunker as a trade in since I've driven it a couple extra years.

I don't think it will happen, but I like to imagine it.

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seej

Outer Banks
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220203_131642

Picked her up today, thank you all on this thread for keeping me busy since November when we got 12/20 build week. 7/14 res, wildtrak, Lux, tow. 12/21 blend, 12/30 build. 2/1 delivered to Louisburg Ford, took her home today.
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 20220203_131642
Beautiful Bronco, congrats! I just got the news myself. Call from the dealership that it's coming in tonight and will be ready for pick up this Saturday. It's been a wild ride, almost there...
Sponsored