First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 subaru sti hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco has been in Production mode for 3 weeks now. So I reached out to my dealer and the info he has is that my bronco is 95% built but is on a Micro-chip hold until 5/25/22
Sponsored

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VuIN.gif

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Feb 8 2021
I was a first day reservation and had to wait 15 months. Looks like you are going to be waiting about the same time frame. I also had a build date that was pushed back a couple of months. Sorry for the wait you are having to endure, but it is about the average for most people . Keep saving money and get ready, you are going to be so happy when it arrives. Good luck!

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco has been in Production mode for 3 weeks now. So I reached out to my dealer and the info he has is that my bronco is 95% built but is on a Micro-chip hold until 5/25/22
Did they say which module is holding up the build? I'm thinking my Bronco is held up because of the Tow Package. This would be the TTM Module. (Trailer Tow Module)

Your Bronco has about 30 modules so it could be any of them causing the delay.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the party. We’ve been waiting for you. Sit back it’s going to be fun. 😜

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did they say which module is holding up the build? I'm thinking my Bronco is held up because of the Tow Package. This would be the TTM Module. (Trailer Tow Module)
Can't they just wire these things up, install the hitch and deliver the Bronco and let the dealer install the TTM module when the chips become available?

Jimmiee

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't they just wire these things up, install the hitch and deliver the Bronco and let the dealer install the TTM module when the chips become available?
The module is part of a sub-harness under the rear carpet. It would be a nightmare to to dealer install the module as it would require seat and carpet removal.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could've gotten a 4 door version of my build albeit with a 2.3 instead of the 2.7 but I'm dead set on a 2 door.
However.... as long as it might take to get, I may end up having enough saved to put down on a decent house and say bye bye bronco
Sponsored