First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all new to the forum. I ordered my wifes bronco on 2/8/22 with a priority 10 code. Was curious to know when I would get a built date, its a long shot but curious if anyone would know. Its an outer banks with lux package non Sasquatch.
Sponsored

ericwmedic

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Focus RS NB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 2/10/22. My salesman told me that the best I could hope for would be getting assigned a build date some time in March or April. That doesn't mean that's when mine will be built; that's when the date might be assigned. It'll probably be 3-6 months after then to actually be built, assuming there's no constraints on my configured vehicle.

There are people here who have been waiting over 2 years since initial reservation and still without an end in sight.

As much as it pains me to say this; if you want a vehicle this year, you'll probably need to buy from stock (if you can find it), put a huge deposit on a mannequin unit, or buy used at the markup value.

OP
OP

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 2/10/22. My salesman told me that the best I could hope for would be getting assigned a build date some time in March or April. That doesn't mean that's when mine will be built; that's when the date might be assigned. It'll probably be 3-6 months after then to actually be built, assuming there's no constraints on my configured vehicle.

There are people here who have been waiting over 2 years since initial reservation and still without an end in sight.

As much as it pains me to say this; if you want a vehicle this year, you'll probably need to buy from stock (if you can find it), put a huge deposit on a mannequin unit, or buy used at the markup value.
Yea it’s unfortunate. Especially ordering years ago and hear nothing. Big let down by ford and a lack of communication

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered my base Bronco in September of 21, had to changeover to a 2022, and I'm still unscheduled. No VIN, nothing.

OP
OP

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my base Bronco in September of 21, had to changeover to a 2022, and I'm still unscheduled. No VIN, nothing.
Thats just horrible. How could that be especially with no explanation on why.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all new to the forum. I ordered my wifes bronco on 2/8/22 with a priority 10 code. Was curious to know when I would get a built date, its a long shot but curious if anyone would know. Its an outer banks with lux package non Sasquatch.
A non-squatch OB probably has a better chance of being built than other models especially if it's a soft top but IMO you'll be lucky if you see it by the end of the year.

OP
OP

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A non-squatch OB probably has a better chance of being built than other models especially if it's a soft top but IMO you'll be lucky if you see it by the end of the year.
yea kinda figured that be the answer!

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Between allocation questions and different commodity limitations, no one knows the answer. A lot of the soft tops with no tow (like me) have been getting scheduled (not built) within a couple of months. Plan on getting more information from this group than Ford or your dealer.

At the same time, hop into some of the build week threads and you will see guys getting bumped build weeks 4-5 times with additional delays of months. Once built, you then have to deal with shipping and there have also been a lot of delays for guys (except for ones like you ericwmedic that are in Michigan).

My advice, try to relax and enjoy the ride. The time allowed me to change my mind about 4 times on my order before I got the VIN and plan out my build. I am glad I changed it, I would have been disappointed if I ended up with my original order.

OP
OP

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Between allocation questions and different commodity limitations, no one knows the answer. A lot of the soft tops with no tow (like me) have been getting scheduled (not built) within a couple of months. Plan on getting more information from this group than Ford or your dealer.

At the same time, hop into some of the build week threads and you will see guys getting bumped build weeks 4-5 times with additional delays of months. Once built, you then have to deal with shipping and there have also been a lot of delays for guys (except for ones like you ericwmedic that are in Michigan).

My advice, try to relax and enjoy the ride. The time allowed me to change my mind about 4 times on my order before I got the VIN and plan out my build. I am glad I changed it, I would have been disappointed if I ended up with my original order.
Yea thats all I can do. It is what it was. Had to order an f450 for my father business and my dealer said we dont know when it will be built because they have no wheels for it. They are having a tough time it seems.

BriscoGun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, the things that will hold back an order right now are:

Sasquatch
MIC Hard Top
Trailer Hitch
Paint Film
Manual Transmission

I ordered mine within the last week and I've been advised that it'll probably be NEXT summer for a realistic delivery window, so a 23MY.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jericho107

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, the things that will hold back an order right now are:

Sasquatch
MIC Hard Top
Trailer Hitch
Paint Film
Manual Transmission

I ordered mine within the last week and I've been advised that it'll probably be NEXT summer for a realistic delivery window, so a 23MY.
Holy crap! Outer banks soft top with lux. Thats all.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You'll get a better answer asking a weather man how many inches of snow your getting in the next storm. 3-36 inches, or months what ever you prefer.

BlkThndr66

Big Bend
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a 2dr hardtop big bend manual with no options. Was told 12 - 16 weeks for delivery. Here's hoping.

usshelena725

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Big Bend 7MT (on the way)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a 2dr hardtop big bend manual with no options. Was told 12 - 16 weeks for delivery. Here's hoping.
I've got two of those exact spec'd but with lighting package as well as a 4dr Outer Banks with no options on order.

I've been told 8-10mos at least for any of the 3 I have on order.

Here's hoping you are right!

BlkThndr66

Big Bend
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala SS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got two of those exact spec'd but with lighting package as well as a 4dr Outer Banks with no options on order.

I've been told 8-10mos at least for any of the 3 I have on order.

Here's hoping you are right!
Build date of next week. Now how long to build and ship and etc.

It's all happening.
Sponsored