Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jesus just bought a Jeep, so you're on your own.
Makes sense!

Then on the other hand we have some logical issues with the original post.

• God's plan is perfect, don't question it!
  • Ford made no personal promises to you and thus not broken any promises

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Promising they are actually scheduling. Maybe that is a sign that things are improving. I do have a question. My original build was this week 2/14/2022, I have been bumped like 6 times to 4/18 build week as have many others. If 4/4 build week wasn't full why would they push to 4/18 week? I have no constraints that I know of in my build. I assume they are trying to fill those weeks for vehicles outside of the ones that have been bumped from earlier weeks, it would just seem that you would fall into the first week that wasn't fully scheduled, which appears to be the week of 4/4.
I'm not sure anyone here can answer that for you. For the rest of us waiting for a VIN, I think that we'll get fewer Broncos scheduled if they are already bumping previously scheduled folks to this time frame. Just my opinion. Good luck to you not getting bumped again and to the rest of us VIN-less.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure anyone here can answer that for you. For the rest of us waiting for a VIN, I think that we'll get fewer Broncos scheduled if they are already bumping previously scheduled folks to this time frame. Just my opinion. Good luck to you not getting bumped again and to the rest of us VIN-less.
I agree! I hope MANY gets Vin's even with some of us already in those weeks. 5 weeks of scheduling should be A LOT of Vin #'s.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is some cruelty, aren't scheduled builds pushed into May already?
How is it cruel? Should Ford not schedule anything until Ice Mountain and orders in the hopper are completed?

That sounds like some "how you royally screw up assembly line economics 101" type business to me!

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is it cruel? Should Ford not schedule anything until Ice Mountain and orders in the hopper are completed?

That sounds like some "how you royally screw up assembly line economics 101" type business to me!
How are vehicles yet to be produced that have been delayed until after the stated schedule dates be on Ice Mountain? You seem to be suffering from premature logical fallacy correction cranial posterior reduction...

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would love to know whose keeping the ecosport model in business......
It's a global platform, they ship those all over the place.

I have a 2018 Ecosport and it's actually a decent car. Looks pretty good, drives a damn sight better than the 2018 GMC Terrain diesel it replaced. I would be fine with keeping it if I didn't have the Bronco ordered.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How are vehicles yet to be produced that have been delayed until after the stated schedule dates be on Ice Mountain? You seem to be suffering from premature logical fallacy correction cranial posterior reduction...
Or 3rd grade reading failures. They were not combined.

But hey, at least you got to use all of the big words picked up to defend whatever position you had on covid in a post today, so that's something!

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JesusHChrist Oh Lord, you know I never ask you for anything. Please, if there is a way, find it in your heart to only grant Ford the ability to follow through with their promise, and allow me the privilege of purchasing one of their Broncos and taking delivery before summer 2022.

Amen,
Tom
What he said, Lord. Amen, Tina

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or 3rd grade reading failures. They were not combined.

But hey, at least you got to use all of the big words picked up to defend whatever position you had on covid in a post today, so that's something!
I retort, what part of 'scheduled builds," a widely used and accepted phrase, which appears in the title of this thread, did you either not comprehend or ignored so you could smarm about something else completely unrelated to anything being discussed in said thread?

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is like a mega timeshare. You bought in, now you get to wait a couple years before a week becomes available.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a global platform, they ship those all over the place.

I have a 2018 Ecosport and it's actually a decent car. Looks pretty good, drives a damn sight better than the 2018 GMC Terrain diesel it replaced. I would be fine with keeping it if I didn't have the Bronco ordered.
Replace "Plymouth horizon" with "ford ecosport"......

I called the police. I said, "They've stolen my rental car, a Plymouth Horizon." The policeman said, "I guess they took it for a joyride." I said, "You know, I don't think you're listening, a$$hole. The car is a Plymouth Horizon. It is not a joy to ride!" This is a car that goes forty-five miles an hour with the wind; if you actually turn off the air conditioner you can supercharge the little f$#@er to forty-eight. I got a nosebleed I was having so much fun in the car. I didn't even want the piece of s&$t, so I was staggered to find out somebody took it.

Lewis Black

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@JesusHChrist Oh Lord, you know I never ask you for anything. Please, if there is a way, find it in your heart to only grant Ford the ability to follow through with their promise, and allow me the privilege of purchasing one of their Broncos and taking delivery before summer 2022.

Amen,
Tom
Do you think God gives a shit about our Broncos? He's got bigger problems, like my golf game!
Sponsored