Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Use this as a guide. When you look at the %, it's only that % of vehicles that are ordered with that commodity can be scheduled, but you can see how complicated it might get if you have more than 1 on the list? This is the last list I have seen from a couple weeks back. I have 0 of these commodities on my build sheet.

1645223085484.png

Example you want a 2.7. Only 59.4% of orders with 2.7 can be scheduled, but you also need a Tow and only 30% of the orders with tow's can be scheduled. Assuming you make it pass the 2.7 check, you may be stopped by the tow, etc.
Keeping the option for Paint protection is a joke. Why even offer it if you can't source any of it?
Sponsored

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many get built per day?

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is an incorrect interpretation of what the constraint percentages mean.

Those figures are the percentage of overall production that could be built with that part, not the percentage of orders with that part that can be scheduled.

The production line could crank out the 2.7L on 59.4% of all Broncos, but because the order book % of 2.7L is currently higher than that, the part is constrained. It's not quite as bad as saying that only 59.4% of 2.7L orders can be fulfilled.
If I can get the yellow column filled in then we can figure out what the actual constraint % is.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 1645233083940

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

473 days. Maybe, just maybe, my time has come? Ford says I'm one MIC top short of a build. Sigh.

2 door build. Cash buyer. #sad

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Use this as a guide. When you look at the %, it's only that % of vehicles that are ordered with that commodity can be scheduled, but you can see how complicated it might get if you have more than 1 on the list? This is the last list I have seen from a couple weeks back. I have 0 of these commodities on my build sheet.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 1645233083940

Example you want a 2.7. Only 59.4% of orders with 2.7 can be scheduled, but you also need a Tow and only 30% of the orders with tow's can be scheduled. Assuming you make it pass the 2.7 check, you may be stopped by the tow, etc.
I think I have 7 of those items on my build. It’ll be a cold day in hell before I get my Bronco 😂.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's what I thought Bryan, but I got scheduled last month and have been bumped four times since. I'm not complaining, just stating they are still scheduling without being able to build obviously, hence everyone getting their build dates bumped weekly and it is likely to happen tonight around 10:00. Thursday night and Friday night seems to be their new cadence.
Yep. I was scheduled this week 2/14 and have gotten the double bump sequence for the past 3 weekends straight. I’m now 4/18. Thing is I have Zero of those constraints. I have had 5 dates over the past 3 weeks. Hoping with them scheduling those stop tonight. I really don’t understand them bumping me to 4/18 and then schedule builds 4/4 and 4/11. I would understand if I had constraints but I have none. Other than maybe the MID package having more chips?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. I was scheduled this week 2/14 and have gotten the double bump sequence for the past 3 weekends straight. I’m now 4/18. Thing is I have Zero of those constraints. I have had 5 dates over the past 3 weeks. Hoping with them scheduling those stop tonight. I really don’t understand them bumping me to 4/18 and then schedule builds 4/4 and 4/11. I would understand if I had constraints but I have none. Other than maybe the MID package having more chips?
I have manual transmission, why in the hell that is a constraint is beyond me, but all the same it is. Actually more constrained than the tow per the last list I saw. Riddle me that one.

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was a late resv, 9-21-20, ordered 1-20-21, reordered 10-8-21. WT, 2dr, tow, mod bumper and roof rack. Stopped by my dealer today, spoke to the sales manager and was told I would probably be bumped to MY23. I have no problem with that, as other on here have been waiting longer. My question is do these scheduling dates include the Braptor and Everglades for the chosen few since Ford stated delivery by summer? How are they going to empty Ice MTN, build existing orders and new releases at the the time?

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m gonna pull a page out of the Cowboys fan book. “It’s our time, I can feel it.” Im gonna get scheduled. 😆

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TC1

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach E, 2021 Escape, 2014 RX 450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have a Mach-E on order and the two orders before us were scheduled just today. Our bronco is current first in line but has been passed over for scheduling several times, but screw it im waiting this long I’m getting what I want.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a late resv, 9-21-20, ordered 1-20-21, reordered 10-8-21. WT, 2dr, tow, mod bumper and roof rack. Stopped by my dealer today, spoke to the sales manager and was told I would probably be bumped to MY23. I have no problem with that, as other on here have been waiting longer. My question is do these scheduling dates include the Braptor and Everglades for the chosen few since Ford stated delivery by summer? How are they going to empty Ice MTN, build existing orders and new releases at the the time?
I'm stuck on Reservation Mountain right there with ya. Had a feeling for a quite a while that my dealer's MY22 allocations would run out before Ford ever gets around to a 7/28/20 res for a 2dr Basesquatch. Of course they won't admit that to me. Might as well just set up camp here and wait until '23. Pass the jug.

Pretty sure I can just punt on the rest of this model year. ✌

punt.gif

NevadaDesertExploration

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Come on FORD give me some sugar!!!!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 D5F728E7-0254-4AFD-B2A8-3141AFC045CC
Sponsored