First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW 430i, 2011 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too. 2/25 blend, 1242/2201. On 2/26, dealer said it was built. No other updates than mods popped and 4 digit tear tag. OBX, high package, tow.
Sponsored

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Folks. Adding this Rail\convoy tracking info from the 01/24 build thread. credit goes to @Bronco23

To see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!​
If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…​
First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.​
There are two major rail companies.​
CSX is everything east of the mississippi​
UP is everything west of the mississippi​
But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.​
So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?​
First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.​
CSX​
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352​
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.​
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.​
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)​
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.​
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.​
Union Pacific​
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123​
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace​
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together​
4. Listen for your update​
NS Norfolk Southern​
1. Call 800-635-5768​
2. Press 2.​
3. Press 2.​
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849​
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.​

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trackers haven't been working well all week. Your Bronco's might have already shipped. Check with your dealers and ask for your railcar # (if your bronco is going by rail).

If no response from dealer, check with this group, they might be able to help:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/page-119

It looks like my bronco was built Saturday, loaded on Sunday and on it's way. (Just arrived at the CSX Avon Railyard, Avon, Indiana and will probably be headed west soon)

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the bad part is that i am seeing in build week 2-28-22 that they are already showing built and shipped on the tracker!! hopefully we didn't get sent to Ice mountain!!
It's starting to feel that way isn't it? My salesman is still showing a 3/12 due date, but he can't confirm "built", just that he doesn't see any holds. Every piece of info I get is one step short of reassurance! Everybody knock on wood at the same time maybe? <knock knock>

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for of us that are In Production but being told we have a date of March whatever…that is the estimated ship date from plant 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trackers haven't been working well all week. Your Bronco's might have already shipped. Check with your dealers and ask for your railcar # (if your bronco is going by rail).

If no response from dealer, check with this group, they might be able to help:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/page-119

It looks like my bronco was built Saturday, loaded on Sunday and on it's way. (Just arrived at the CSX Avon Railyard, Avon, Indiana and will probably be headed west soon)
Mine is convoy and palsapp doesn't even have my vin yet. Builds later than mine have been delivered in a one hour radius of me (Chicago/Madison). It's clear that some of us in this group are held up...why? who knows. Still 8 days to my original EDD so I'm holding out hope.

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Palsapp updated with destination info for my order this morning. Still "Pending", but a thing happened today, so that's something.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for of us that are In Production but being told we have a date of March whatever…that is the estimated ship date from plant 🤦🏼‍♂️
I believe it is estimated delivery to the dealer. Note that west coast deliveries are still later than us in great lakes states, even though they have already shipped. I would take either at this point though!

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn't get a Ford email but my dealer called yesterday to let me know my unit arrived. He said that they received (3) Broncos and didn't know they were coming and that their last update showed them all still at the factory.

Sponsored

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just called my salesman and seems that he know what i know 🙄 that its in production!!
no shit ! i know that but what else can you tell me ? thats it and that it says edd 3-21-22 , i think we were the lucky ones to go to ice mountain

Tinklove

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2011 Ranger, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to my dealer today per my tracking my Bronco had been shipped showing EDD March 25 until the EDD’s disappeared. He confirmed that it is already on the train currently in Blue Island, IL EDD March 19-25 to Washington.
blend 2/25 1891/2201 built 2/26

MarSkaggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Marissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just left my dealership to have my trade appraised. Salesman said that it made it though production clean, that there aren’t any holds, it’s literally just waiting on a truck. Before Ford pulled the EDD dates, I was scheduled for today (3/3) but his system shows 3/6 now. Yesterday, it was scheduled for 3/8. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us “stuck”.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just called my salesman and seems that he know what i know 🙄 that its in production!!
no shit ! i know that but what else can you tell me ? thats it and that it says edd 3-21-22 , i think we were the lucky ones to go to ice mountain
I'm getting the exact same story from my salesman. I hope its not so...but I guess it is what it is😒

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are shipping. Ford told me today it is on a rail car in Illinois. ETA for the train arrival is 3/16-3/22. Seems like a pretty slow train, but whatcha gonna do?
Sponsored