Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why do the back of the rear seats have cloth.
I’m specifically looking at Black DIamond and Badlands for full wash out interior. I’ll be disappointed if the backs of the rear seats are cloth/carpeted. Hopefully not the case on production models
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know that rigid is making an appearance on these! I can get them at manufacturers cost. Makes me so happy. Maybe I will have enough cash to invest in some of those other nice and very expensive things

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do the back of the rear seats have cloth.
I’m specifically looking at Black DIamond and Badlands for full wash out interior. I’ll be disappointed if the backs of the rear seats are cloth/carpeted. Hopefully not the case on production models
I second this.
It would be very disappointing if Black Diamond and badlands have carpet/cloth on the back of the rear seats.

hope this is just a preproduction whoopsie

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I zoomed in a pic from the Accessory video of the BL. but I was interested in seeing what tire it was. LT305/70/17 which is a bit different then stated for base BL or SAS. (315).

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept zoom_accesssary_bronco

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not sure about those tubular doors....look like someone hammered some pipes together in their garage ?
They just don’t fit the rest of the handsome Bronco.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I zoomed in a pic from the Accessory video of the BL. but I was interested in seeing what tire it was. LT305/70/17 which is a bit different then stated for base BL or SAS. (315).

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept zoom_accesssary_bronco
These are the kind of inconsistencies that make us absofreakinglutely batsh!t crazy.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a quick search of available products to give some an idea of where the ballpark may be on this (does not include tube doors, table or ri

Yakima lock n load - $729
Recovery boards - $69.99 - $299.99
Ridgid pods - $160.00
Ridgid light bar - $1200+
Warn recovery kit -$185-$220
Warn evo Winch - $565 (10k) $850 (12k)

Total (excluding tube doors, tables and limb risers): $2900-$3450

my opinion would be the KC Pro6 lightbar would look better on this setup with the round lights (I’m ocd when it con e to uniformity and looking proper with the stock lights) and there is money to be saved on the ramps, winch and recovery kit.
I love this concept, and being able to bundle everything into the intitial cost is definitely a bonus, but there is definitely money to be saved by doing it piecemeal.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a quick search of available products to give some an idea of where the ballpark may be on this (does not include tube doors, table or ri

Yakima lock n load - $729
Recovery boards - $69.99 - $299.99
Ridgid pods - $160.00
Ridgid light bar - $1200+
Warn recovery kit -$185-$220
Warn evo Winch - $565 (10k) $850 (12k)

Total (excluding tube doors, tables and limb risers): $2900-$3450

my opinion would be the KC Pro6 lightbar would look better on this setup with the round lights (I’m ocd when it con e to uniformity and looking proper with the stock lights) and there is money to be saved on the ramps, winch and recovery kit.
I love this concept, and being able to bundle everything into the intitial cost is definitely a bonus, but there is definitely money to be saved by doing it piecemeal.
Wondering if dealers will also charge for installation labor of these and use that as another opportunity to jack up their take. I'd rather order them and install myself.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wondering if dealers will also charge for installation labor of these and use that as another opportunity to jack up their take. I'd rather order them and install myself.
I would almost guarantee it. And dealer labor rates are expensive.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh good, you can finance all the accessories, that should help get one off the repo auction a lot faster!
1000 IQ play.

convince your friend who’s terrible with money to buy a bronco, and wait a few months...

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As much as I love this concept, and it’s making me feel better about not squanching, I think I’ll save the money and do it myself. They gave me an awesome template to emulate, I’ll most likely add the brush bar, rook rack and now the tube doors and get the rest myself.

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my opinion would be the KC Pro6 lightbar would look better on this setup with the round lights (I’m ocd when it con e to uniformity and looking proper with the stock lights)
Wholeheartedly agree. Won’t be an issue on the Bronc but my other OCD pet peeve is mixing styles of lighting, i.e. Halogen OEM/LED Offroad, LED OEM/Halogen Offroad, Square/Round, and on and on...

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wholeheartedly agree. Won’t be an issue on the Bronc but my other OCD pet peeve is mixing styles of lighting, i.e. Halogen OEM/LED Offroad, LED OEM/Halogen Offroad, Square/Round, and on and on...
I absolutely love the pro6 setup. It’s got that old school kc look with some powerful led lights. Perfect for that retro look

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best to wait for aftermarket for diff covers, which there are already a ton of options for the D44 axle anyways. True offroaders will prefer a heavy duty steel cover over aluminum.

Did anyone notice the black box on the rear window? I'm assuming its an additional 3rd brake light in case one isn't running the spare, or maybe backup cam setup too? Looks kinda chonky.
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 1597328074143
Sponsored