First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think Granger invoice price on accessories is going to be a big deal.

Invoice on Sasquatch, invoice on bumpers, sunrider top, roof rails, rack, winch, etc...
this makes me so glad I'm going through them.
Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, I'm totally impressed with Albert, his helpfulness and transparency. I'm waiting for price and build to decide if I'm going to stick with the FE, then I'll talk to my local dealer to try and confirm pricing. But I'll likely end up at Granger.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m leaning more and more towards making the Iowa trip. Albert has been nothing but helpful and upfront. I’m gonna get a quote and see how it compares locally, that will be my decision maker.
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 1597331221306
I hope Zack is making all this work worth it for you in the end, Al.

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the estimated price on the winch. I am good-to-go on my adventures! Winch on the bumper and wench in the back seat. Life is Great!
You must order the BADLAND winch anyway:

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 1597332351274

Edit: For those that don’t recognize it, this is a current Harbor Freight ad. Price is $550.

Last edited:

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some pretty cool accessories. The winch looks good. I‘m scared to see what the prices will be though.
Still trying to figure out how IC gets air. Looks like openings even smaller with winch.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

WAIT A MINUTE it's my turn to be indignant.

Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept ford-bronco-2-door-trail-rig-106-1597270003

This is a Badlands, and the back of the rear seats is carpet?

What the actually flip, Ford, please tell me you're not going to be lazy like that ...

To have the whole interior with a rubber floor and marine grade vinyl seats and everything's easy to clean ... then put carpet on the back of the rear seats?

The thing I hate THE MOST is carting around bags of mulch or sand or any other kind of dirty stuff which requires the rear seats down and it all gets in to the carpet and I either have to accept dirty carpets or spend FOREVER trying to vacuum out all the little particles.

E, and might I add, GADS

ETA: this rant only applies if, of course, these are actually the real seat backs going in the Badlands. But still, it's a press shoot so you'd have thought ...

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a little confused with the modular ford bumpers. Mainly the bull bar, does that come with the modular bumper or is that also an added ford accessory? I was under the impression you had to add it to the modular bumper.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn all this info and fun accessories I may just have to see if I can afford that modded out badlands sport ??

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a little confused with the modular ford bumpers. Mainly the bull bar, does that come with the modular bumper or is that also an added ford accessory? I was under the impression you had to add it to the modular bumper.
The bull bar (brush bar) is an add on.
Sponsored