Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least they will let you finance those Rigid lights!
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Body color-painted fender flares on the red 4-door. Those sure will get scratched up quickly.

Mostly from the parking lot.

Looks great, but doubt many serious off roaders get them.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, we get our first look at the soft top over the driver and front passenger. I hope there is still an option to use the roof rack with that on the 2 door. I have added the Bestop version to my JKU and roof storage is a challenge. It looks like it is less of an issue with the JL and JLU.

I also loved how the bumper accessories appear to be bolt on for the modular steel bumper.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Administrator What is the source of these pre-built rigs? Are these packages being put together by Ford or by a dealer, or??

This is basically the set-up I am after but in a 4-door. I love those tube doors with the built in hand grip.

Edit: I watched the video and see it is a Ford accessory advertisement. Thanks for posting!

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ditto, but on a 2 door BD.

In reality, it’s easily put together with the accessories catalog, but would be much simpler with a pre-built package.
Hope to see this on the b&p.

@Granger Ford, any idea if accessories are available at invoice as well if included in the initial build?

@Administrator What is the source of these pre-built rigs? Are these packages being put together by Ford or by a dealer, or??

This is basically the set-up I am after but in a 4-door. I love those tube doors with the built in hand grip.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the video, it sure sounds like these are accessories you will be able to order and have included on your invoice. That's what they mean when they say they will be able to be financed. They're described as concepts, not packages, so I would think that means they're meant to help us envision how a certain number of accessories could be ordered all at once (OMG the bank's eyes just lit up) to create a fishing concept, etc. My only concern is how well the dealers will be trained at the beginning in installing these things. Winches aren't tube doors.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still to this day my favorite Will Ferrell movie lmao

Sponsored

Jthock33

Black Diamond
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The bronco 2 door here is mostly what I’m gunna order, but without all the accessories. I’d also like to through this picture of the sport on here. I wasn’t a sport guy, but maybe I should change my mind. New car for the better half coming...?? I can picture the little brother and big bro parked in my driveway now.
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 1597325018001

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bronco 2 door here is mostly what I’m gunna order, but without all the accessories. I’d also like to through this picture of the sport on here. I wasn’t a sport guy, but maybe I should change my mind. New car for the better half coming...?? I can picture the little brother and big bro parked in my driveway now.
Ford Bronco Introducing the Bronco Two-Door Badlands Trail Rig (Accessories) Concept 1597325018001
Yeah. All geared up it starts to look less family-oriented. Kind of a cusser but not a swearer.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping to see a black Badlands grille. Carbonized Gray is my preferred body color and I think a black grille would look better for it than the MIC gray one. Confused tho since this has a painted black top. One of the early documents we had stated that ordering a black mod top got you mirror caps and grille as well. Maybe a "Black" package like they offer on other models?
Sponsored