Hub

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who has or hasn’t received their production line picture. If you did, how long after it was produced until you received?

I seem to only be getting about a third (if that) of the emails everyone else gets.
I have only ever received 2 emails from Ford, 1 when I ordered it and 1 when it was scheduled for production. I haven’t received a production line pic. I picked it up from the dealer on 3/2.
Sponsored

Danielcr

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Kos I am looking for information for TTGX697614 vin 1FMDE5DH0NLA86850., order 1201. No rail status available since Monday morning. Thank you for any information you can provide. Built 2/14 and 2/15 - No baby pic yet.

Last edited:

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who has or hasn’t received their production line picture. If you did, how long after it was produced until you received?

I seem to only be getting about a third (if that) of the emails everyone else gets.
I got my baby pic on March 2nd.
My bronco was produced on the 20th of Feb if I remember right. Pizza tracker isnt working for me so cant confirm.
No bronco still. Been in the rail car since March 4th at the SLC terminal. Not sure when or if it will ever be unloaded or trucked.

mja85ohio

Big Bend
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sad story - called my dealer and they said oh perfect timing! Your bronco is here!
Scheduled an appointment for tomorrow at 4pm

on cloud 9

only to get an email 10 mins later saying sorry, wrong bronco. Yours is still not here

dead inside

Sponsored

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there anyway to track from the rail yard to the dealer?

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is here in new york today but will pick it up tmr

Blend day 1/31
Production day 2/14
Built 2/15
Edd 3/9

my dealer texted me today that its here today on 3/8 so excited

Ford Bronco đź›  1/31/2022 BUILD WEEK GROUP 1BA577D2-1996-43C9-A295-E46D9022CE43
Congrats! Looks like they got quite a few so a bunch of people will be happy!

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco finally made it to the rail yard last night. Now the wait begins to get it to the dealership. Hopefully it happens this week!

CMassBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX finally arrived at the dealership yesterday. Getting a hitch put on it today and will be able to pick it up on Friday. Sat in a Norfolk Southern (Ayer, MA) yard from 3/3 to 3/8. Glad the wait is over can't wait to start driving it Friday!

6/28/21 Reservation
1/31/22 Build Week
2/17/22 Build
3/6/22 EDD
3/8/22 Delivery to Dealer

Bronco.jpg

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos I am looking for information for TTGX697614 vin 1FMDE5DH0NLA86850. No rail status available since yesterday morning. Thank you for any information you can provide. Anyone know what intermediate arrival means?
The Bronco's on that rail car were unloaded on 2/28 in Atlanta. I don't have access to ramp inventory so I can't see what has happened since unloading. I would get on the horn with your dealer. My guess would be it's an issue on lining up trucking to the dealership.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, not surprisingly, I've been watching my own rail car like a hawk. Seeing it make it's way through the maze that is Chicago. I remarked to my wife that if that rail car doesn't move soon, I'm going to go to Chicago and unload that damn rail car myself.

She replied, "OMG, you are so impatient. I can't believe you're tracking that rail car"

To which I responded, "It's been 600 days, I'm the model of F'ing patience."

Danielcr

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bronco's on that rail car were unloaded on 2/28 in Atlanta. I don't have access to ramp inventory so I can't see what has happened since unloading. I would get on the horn with your dealer. My guess would be it's an issue on lining up trucking to the dealership.
Thank you, we just talked to Dealer, Manager. He says they dont have access to see status. We are just hopeful its on a truck soon.
Sponsored