Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has your shipped yet? My build date was 2/16 and it still has not shipped. Just confirmed today that there has not been any holds on it.
Mine was built on 2/14 and it took 2 weeks to move to built and I didn't have any holds from what everyone told me. So hopefully yours will move soon.
Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry for all still waiting. Please donā€™t judge meā€¦
2A2BFF75-791A-4834-8463-6F8EDFCB63AB.jpeg
So.
Jealous.

Enjoy! Will be sending this to my bud who is thinking about switching his order from CG to EG.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooooā€¦ my dealer just called to tell me they red flagged my vehicle so it doesnā€™t get sent to the loading area to wait for a truck. Instead, they sent a truck from their dealership today to go pick up five vehicles tonight in San Antonio (3-4 hr drive), and mine is one of them!

Tomorrow is the day I take it home! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰
Nice. A lot of dealers wonā€™t do a gate release (changes the point they assume liability for the vehicle) so they are clearly pulling out all the stops.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has or hasnā€™t received their production line picture. If you did, how long after it was produced until you received?

I seem to only be getting about a third (if that) of the emails everyone else gets.

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who has or hasnā€™t received their production line picture. If you did, how long after it was produced until you received?

I seem to only be getting about a third (if that) of the emails everyone else gets.
Still haven't got my picture. But my emails have run really late. When my vin and build date came in the first weekend of December per the dealer the email didn't show until a month later. So if that follows suit I should get my picture sometime next week...

Sponsored

Mikejr66

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My car was built on 2/15. I received the production line email on 2/23.

BroncSP

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Kos can you help me out, too?

vin: 1FMEE5DHXNLA92370
Railcar: TTGX952965

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine switched to Built on 2/20 and I got the Picture email 3/2.

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been sitting in the rail car for quite some time at itā€™s destination. Not sure why they havenā€™t unloaded it yet.

Sponsored

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For any of you western people, here's some proof they have travelled beyond the Mississip. I haven't tracked any railcars or anything, just figured I'd let it show up when it wanted to.

Built 2/16 -> EDD of 3/12 -> Got call from dealer saying it showed up this morning 3/7 -> They cleaned'r up -> I acquired her around 4pm.

When I went out for a test drive, I saw a 2DR Squatch Area 51 as I pulled out of the dealer lot. The dude just picked his up right before I picked up mine, congrats to whoever you were!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/31/2022 BUILD WEEK GROUP MyBonco1

P.S. Hella fun to drive, hope you all get yours soon!

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How long does it take to unload a rail car?
Mine has been in SLC since Friday. Friday it was ā€˜constructively placedā€™ and then around 2am on Monday the 7th it was placed ā€˜at customer locationā€™ waiting to be unloaded. Been about 30+ hours there now also.

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long does it take to unload a rail car?
Mine has been in SLC since Friday. Friday it was ā€˜constructively placedā€™ and then around 2am on Monday the 7th it was placed ā€˜at customer locationā€™ waiting to be unloaded. Been about 30+ hours there now also.
Mine has been off the railcar since 3/2 and sitting at the lot since. Still hasn't made it to my dealership, waiting on a transport truck. It's literally 45 minutes from my house lol

Whereismybronco11

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I have not received an email since my production date was changed from 1/24 to 1/31. My tracker changed to built on 2/16 and I never received an email. Are people receiving their broncos and the tracker is still saying built?

MJ81GREEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Galaxie 500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I got one email saying in production then about 4 weeks later my photo. Itā€™s been radio silence otherwise and I get the best info from this group.
Sponsored