Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just find a used Bronco online and search their VIN # to compare.
good thinking. I used vin: 1FMDE5FP5MLA20393
It’s a 1st Edition 4Door for sell here in Texas and the module build data looks similar to mine and even has End Of Information code of G

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like some progress. I really hope the first cactus grey OBX at the beginning of the row at the very beginning of the video is mine and it isn’t in the middle of one of the rows of three deep!
Looks like some progress. I really hope the first cactus grey OBX at the beginning of the row at the very beginning of the video is mine and it isn’t in the middle of one of the rows of three deep!
Thats more progress than I was expecting actually, But still a loooong way to go :(

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well- I compared the modules from an identical build (with the exception of my tow package and color) I was able to see which modules the one at the dealer had and what I am missing. We both have the same line items blank- IDENTICAL. The only difference is I am missing modules under the 791, 7C4, and 7C6 Addresses and the one at the dealer didn't show these as options on their page. Could it really be the Tow Package Holding this thing up?

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First day in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, would have been nice to have the Bronco!

I did see two out here so far, one looked like a Big Bend and the other was some kind of Squatch.
You're in my neck of the woods! Hope you enjoy it!

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
More numbers and letters in the lines than there were previously. I dont know what any of them mean. I'm just guessing that the fewer blanks the better.
Have not checked my mods page in a long time.
Good Idea- I just looked up a Big Bend sitting on a dealers lot. Went to the modules page and there are a lot of blanks on there.
I wonder if every option is loaded and some will be blank just due to package selected.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have not checked my mods page in a long time.

I wonder if every option is loaded and some will be blank just due to package selected.
It certainly looks like that may be the case for a lot of the modules.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well one aspect of being closer to delivery I didn’t contemplate. It’s way easier to hit refresh on browser to check your status vs stalking the dealer lot. With gas so high this is expensive.

Sponsored

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just heard back from my dealer, who I reached out to on Friday out of…desperation? Masochism? Blind faith? I was provided with a screenshot. I am built with a chip hold, still showing ETA 5/30 on their end. While I don’t know if I believe that timeline, I guess it was reassuring that my tracker EDD (before it disappeared) has not changed on their end.

Have a great week, everyone, and hang in there. At the very least, I have been enjoying our time together.

LiveForAdventure82

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just emailed my dealer this morning. He never responded to my email that I sent last month checking in. Ughhhh I really hope my Bronco is delivered in early May like the original EDD said. Not getting my hopes up. This is so infuriating!!!

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just heard back from my dealer, who I reached out to on Friday out of…desperation? Masochism? Blind faith? I was provided with a screenshot. I am built with a chip hold, still showing ETA 5/30 on their end. While I don’t know if I believe that timeline, I guess it was reassuring that my tracker EDD (before it disappeared) has not changed on their end.

Have a great week, everyone, and hang in there. At the very least, I have been enjoying our time together.
Did you order the tow package on yours? I believe we are close to each other in production.

Lightmcqueen

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma (while I wait for Sparky)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm in the same boat as you. I spoke with my dealer on Friday and it shows an ETA of 5/20, the same as my tracker before it disappeared.