Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Herbie my window sticker updated yesterday morning with and all my trackers say was built and shipped on 03/22/22 . Good luck do know if there is a way to track the convoy.
Congratulations. I don't sorry. I'm sure someone around here does though. If you can even track a truck?
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Herbie my window sticker updated yesterday morning with and all my trackers say was built and shipped on 03/22/22 . Good luck do know if there is a way to track the convoy.
Probably not much point in trying to track it seeing as how you are in Indiana. If it actually shipped yesterday it will be there today or tomorrow I would assume. How many hours are you away from MAP?

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations. I don't sorry. I'm sure someone around here does though. If you can even track a truck?
See if this works
Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group 0F961193-00CD-4AD8-8992-2773959534E9

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's alive!!!! Modules popped overnight, but trackers still showing "In Production" as of now. Sticker data updated to 3/22. And someone messed up the spreadsheet again...I've been deleted.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 8.35.30 AM
Congrats! And same for me on the spreadsheet. So frustrating!

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Ford Pizza Tracker app just switched to shipped!!!! WOOO!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's alive!!!! Modules popped overnight, but trackers still showing "In Production" as of now. Sticker data updated to 3/22. And someone messed up the spreadsheet again...I've been deleted.

Ford Bronco đź›  3/21/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 8.35.30 AM
Congratulations and that is freaking annoying. If no one beats me to it I will restore it in about a half an hour when I am in front of my computer

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Ford Pizza Tracker app just switched to shipped!!!! WOOO!
I can't see you on the sheet, I assume you were a 3/21?

Sponsored

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't see you on the sheet, I assume you were a 3/21?
I was on the spreadsheet! Someone must have deleted me. It looks like I am back but yes I was 3/21!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Herbie and really anyone needing a refresher on the price protection, look up Granger's mid March message. Here is a pertinent part:

PRICE PROTECTION KEY MESSAGES

A subset of Bronco customers (group 1) is currently price protected and will not be subject to price increases. This group of customers is made up of customers who placed a reservation or an order prior to March 19, 2021. These customers qualify for the “total offer” column in the chart above.

Customers who are not price protected are made up of customers who placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021 (group 2) or customers who placed a reservation after March 19, 2021 (group 3). These groups (2&3) can only qualify for the “Mid Year J2 Pricing” column above if certain criteria are met. See below and attached for further detail about how this group of customers is potentially subject to pricing changes.

Group 1 – Customers who placed a reservation or an order prior to March 19, 2021

Qualify for private offer (Program 38406) to cover difference between 2021 and 2022 MY (’21 → ’22 J1 Price Protection Amount). These customers also qualify for the Ford retail order price protection process (Mid Year J2 Pricing).

Customer message: While these customers are price protected, encourage them to update their orders exactly as they want them as changes after March 11 will require a manual process to maintain price protection.

Dealer message: 2021 to 2022 (J1) pricing is loaded into Smart Vincent as a private offer amount paid directly to the customer (Program 38406). Adjustment from mid-year pricing (J2 to J1) is generated automatically and paid to the dealer’s payment statement after the dealer records the sale in smart Vincent (system will produce a price protected adjustment amount once it verifies that the customer who bought the vehicle matches the customer who placed the order). You can expect that payment 30-45 days after the sale.

If a customer wants to change their order after March 7, it will require a manual process.

Further details will be provided on this process at a later date.

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@AgentOrange must have fixed it. Congrats again.
Thank you @Herbie !!

@Mblacker01 Just an FYI my dealer just said that mine was sent to the up fitter. Most likely for the PPF. I guess it shipped out of the Ford Plant but not put on a rail car yet... Does yours have a date by shipped? Seems strange they wouldn't put it to awaiting transit status....

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That date at the bottom of my window sticker just changed in the past half hour from 3/16 to today 3/23. I sure wish we knew what significance that has, if any.
I just assumed it changed every day. It has changed to that days date every time I check it.
Sponsored