Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On the 2 door 2022’s sitting on ice mountain, these are all for order holders and they have been notified of the status? ( if I don’t have a vin, Mine is not sitting there?)
correct, these three have window stickers already
Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would love to see MORE of this. Like an email to remaining early reservation holders committing to getting them their rigs next (assuming available parts) putting the allocation BS aside. Won’t happen but a guy can dream.
this is me doing extensive searches on my end through ford fmc dealer website

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not a single 2022 should have been built until ALL 2021s had shipped out. ridiculous.
So shut down all production of vehicles that could be completed until all stuff is available for previous orders that things are not available for? That makes no sense from a business standpoint or any other. If they can at least come close to what they are saying (haven't done well with that yet), then they are trying to get all eligible '21 orders done and cleaned up. Also, I may be wrong but when the order banks first opened in Jan '21 that it was said that orders needed to be placed by Mar 19 to insure shipment as a '21. Wonder how close they will come to that?

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there are 2 coming to my store here in Baltimore and one going to Atlanta
Then where’s mine? It’s a 12/6 week that’s been missing in action since I got the built email on 12/27

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope this isn’t a cruel April’s fool joke being played early. 🧐
It is! For those of us that were moved to 22, and still no communication of when to hope / expect / see a bronco. While my dealership ford country in Henderson NV has multiple 2dr 2021 Fe for sale for 104,000$.

Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then where’s mine? It’s a 12/6 week that’s been missing in action since I got the built email on 12/27
that means it is likely in transit if it still wasn't in plant status like these 3

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that means it is likely in transit if it still wasn't in plant status like these 3
Customer service told me plant hold when I called on Tuesday. Tracker still says built and waiting for shipment.

edit: and in transit really isn’t an option. It’s a 4 hour drive by convoy
Ford Bronco Ford to email that scheduled 2021 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31, 2022 Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 5.22.08 PM

Last edited:

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So shut down all production of vehicles that could be completed until all stuff is available for previous orders that things are not available for? That makes no sense from a business standpoint or any other. If they can at least come close to what they are saying (haven't done well with that yet), then they are trying to get all eligible '21 orders done and cleaned up. Also, I may be wrong but when the order banks first opened in Jan '21 that it was said that orders needed to be placed by Mar 19 to insure shipment as a '21. Wonder how close they will come to that?
And while they're at it....suspend all builds that opted out of the 2.3L for the 2.7L and start building WT orders that the 2.7L was the ONLY OPTION.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

. Also, I may be wrong but when the order banks first opened in Jan '21 that it was said that orders needed to be placed by Mar 19 to insure shipment as a '21. Wonder how close they will come to that?
That's past tense, and did not happen. There are a boatload of us that had orders in since order banks were opened in 2021 and got pushed to 2022.

I have a Jan 2021 order date and still not even a VIN/build notification.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford owes all 2020 reservation holders with early 2021 order conversion a status update and timeline of when to expect their Bronco. We were promised that timeline back in October 2020. The pandemic supply constraints is an excuse for production delays, but it shouldn’t be an excuse for sh!tty communication to customers!

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
If correct, appears only to apply to those with a VIN and build confirmed. Not those of us still waiting….and waiting on early reservations and orders. @Ford Motor Company
it is only for those that have 21's built, they r not making 21's anymore, they were stuck on ice mountain awaiting parts
Sponsored