Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This exactly. Also, Exact same situation here, we’re rolling down the line together 😀
Happy for you but that is just wrong.
Sponsored

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy for you but that is just wrong.
I don't disagree with you. I ordered mine expecting a much longer wait. As a matter of fact, I am having to change my financial plans because of it arriving so early. But I also am not going to complain that I got it so quick. I did have an earlier reservation that my local dealer screwed up. So I have been waiting longer than it sounded.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly the way it should be if you didn't have a prior reservation. There is a huge line of people waiting and it's not right the walk-ins are getting orders ahead of us. Ford should have cut off fresh orders a year ago.

Deleted member 32220

That’s exciting, happy for you! I think once we all have ours, the wait will be moot in hindsight.
Yours is in production now? I think the wait is a blessing in some ways, they got to iron out some of the kinks. I wouldn’t have wanted an earlier build. But hindsight is always 20/20

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yours is in production now? I think the wait is a blessing in some ways, they got to iron out some of the kinks. I wouldn’t have wanted an earlier build. But hindsight is always 20/20
Yeah, knowing about the reservation fiasco now I’m glad I canceled my day 1 rez and just walked in this year because it worked out. I misspoke, I’m being blended tomorrow and build date is Thursday 3/31. But heck it might be 23 before I see it 😂

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
They might be trying to steal your order a lot of shady dealers been doing it

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Wayne Kight My dealer called me yesterday offering to change my order from a 2 door manual to a 4 door automatic due to 'constraints' on those 2 items. They didn't indicate that the 2 door wouldn't be built this year, just that If i wanted it quicker, I'd need to change my order. At this point, noone really knows what is going on or why, so I'll just continue to wait.

Deleted member 32220

Yeah, knowing about the reservation fiasco now I’m glad I canceled my day 1 rez and just walked in this year because it worked out. I misspoke, I’m being blended tomorrow and build date is Thursday 3/31. But heck it might be 23 before I see it 😂
No way 23’ it’s coming quick now. My blend date 3/19 shipped 3/29 that line must be almost at capacity now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No way 23’ it’s coming quick now. My blend date 3/19 shipped 3/29 that line must be almost at capacity now!
Can’t wait to see your build!

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

:ROFLMAO: I was a little fed up that day with all the problems that kept popping up. I’ll be keeping it.

KKCSHIPP

Base
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw two sitting in a dealership lot over the weekend -- a Black Diamond in Eruption Green and an Outer Banks in Area 51. I don't know if they were customer orders or dealer stock.
Being in Kentucky, where in Indiana did you see them?
Sponsored