David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

5 years ago when the only thing we saw were teasers & concepts I sent a serious note to Ford explaining the need for a transfer case & driveline that could be flat towed behind an RV (”recreational towing“). They sent a polite reply but didn’t say anything beyond that.

Now that the Bronco is here big time kudos to the team for actually doing that!
@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really like the sound that the blinkers make - very satisfying…
Actually yes. I have a 2013 and 2015 Ford and don't like the non latching turn signals. The Bronco's latch and yes, sound correct

Sponsored

Hitemstiff

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands/ 05 Expedition/ 77 F150 Ranger SB 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took our first road trip in our manual Badlands from Boise, Idaho to the off-roadeo in Vegas. What a pleasant surprise on the highway(22 mpg). The 2.3 litre engine is more than enough. The manual is fantastic. Down shift to 5th to pass trucks on the 2 lane is effortless. Never had to downshift up the steep hills while in cruise control. To experience how it performs off road in the wild crawling through the washes and up the mountain trails in 4L is pretty amazing. The seats are very comfy on trail and on highway. Driving down the Vegas strip at night with the top open is a jaw dropping experience. This is a home run plain and simple. P.S. if you ask the off-roadeo guys after the day is over, they will give directions to nearby trails you can take if you drive yours there....

Greg Behrens

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t even understand what you all are talking about, Since I haven’t recieved my Bronco yet…. It’s been 20 months since reserving and 14 months since ordered and I’ve seen numerous builds like mine where people never reserved one to begin with! Unbelievable….. someday I’ll post what your all talking about

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You’re asking the villagers what they like about Frankenstein. That being said the style of this thing is incredible. And price is very competitive. They could’ve started at 75k and people would’ve still lined up for it.

Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's another, the ignition button. It could've been a simple circle, after all that's cheapest and easiest, but they brought the headlight/signal design into it,, completely superfluous and I love it!
PXL_20220311_220725221.PORTRAIT.jpg
Didn't Ford just basically copy the universal power on/off symbol for the Bronco headlight design? Sure looks like it to me.

Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT 1649026672634

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like the subject says, let's give some positive feedback to @Ford Motor Company to pass along to the hundreds/thousands of people that took pride in bringing this amazing truck back to life! This can also be a great post to send to someone asking if they should buy a Bronco ;)

There's a lot of threads on problems, things we wish were different, but not enough talking about how some engineer somewhere pushed for some design feature, or designer insisted on some element, that add up to a truck I am thrilled to own - thank you guys and gals!

I suggest something different with this thread too, I know we all love to comment and discuss (I mean it is a forum...) but it rapidly dilutes the impact that you would get if you just scroll through picture/post after post of the awesome little details built into this truck. So I'm asking:
1) One thing/post
2) No reply or discussion posts, just use the like/love

I'll start it here with how those amazing aux switches 'clunk' in the most satisfying manner of any switch I have ever used....I mean, I will be leaving one unused just so I can keep periodically reaching up while driving to just 'clunk' it forward and back, putting a smile on my face each time. Whoever designed that switch action deserves an atta-boy @Ford Motor Company !

Ford Bronco Atta-boy Ford! Positive feedback on what they got RIGHT 1649026672634
Its just Bitchin and thats why Im buying a 55k Badlands!

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I couldn't be happier with my 2dr Bronco. The comfort, the utility value, the road manners couples with the off road capabilities, the size of the 2dr, the turning radius...seriously, it is a great vehicle.

Since I have my Bronco and enjoy it so much, I just haven't the stomach for the forum.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trail turn assist - almost perfected the nearly in-place 180. Also like how easy it makes off roading. Almost too easy! Lots of memories to be made with family and friends. Even if some of those might involve soiled pants 🤣
Sponsored