Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.

UPDATE: They called me and made it right! Power in numbers! Thanks for all the help!
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
they made you whole after all this but if you read the responses it took hours for them to backtrack and blame an employee and say upper management was unaware of the mistake. 6 hours. I would keep the reviews coming in honestly because us consumers need as much truthful information as possible when selecting a dealer
Sponsored

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok everybody, help me bash this dealer for being a scumbag...OK i got what I wanted so now make them look like the greatest thing since sliced bread so they can screw the people behind me?:LOL:

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is starting to be way too common. Let’s let these crooked dealerships know that we aren’t putting up with their bulls**t!

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate this bullshit. Thank goodness I didn't have to deal with this BS. Got mine for invoice and was at the dealer for a total of 45 min. Literally no bullshit.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do love the warriors on this forum. There has been several occassions now that power in numbers has helped members with this problem like @MonroeBronco. Maybe, just maybe the word will get out that if you screw with one member of the B6G forum, you screw with them all. Then this crap may stop.

OP, I'm happy to hear your dealer pulled his head out of his ass, and made things right.

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

why these dealers are fixing MSRP, after its discussed in this forum. is this some kind of marketing stint... negative marketing is also marketing .... its just does not make sense...

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.

UPDATE: They called me and made it right! Power in numbers! Thanks for all the help!

AWESOME!!! They would have lost more if they tried to keep your money.

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do love the warriors on this forum. There has been several occassions now that power in numbers has helped members with this problem like @MonroeBronco. Maybe, just maybe the word will get out that if you screw with one member of the B6G forum, you screw with them all. Then this crap may stop.

OP, I'm happy to hear your dealer pulled his head out of his ass, and made things right.
I agree with you on all of this

Mtrctylarry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I am a FoMoCo retiree and have always hated the chicken sh.. way they have let dealers play games with prices of popular or special edition vehicles. I really think it has hurt the Brand and drove a lot of potential customers elsewhere.

Love your new Bronco…shame on Ford and the greedy dealers Out there!

Sponsored

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You paid it right? I would have walked. $3k is a low ADM to risk so much future business too. Negative reviews and word of mouth will easily exceed $3k in short order. Future damage could be much much higher. Time to start posting negative reviews. They should have aimed Higher if they were goin to be shady aholes
Agree but I bought TWO broncos and my dealer together with Ford Credit ROYALLY screwed me bc they have no inventory and on one they had it had a $25k markup. It’s clear as day some dealers will go to criminal like behavior to make a buck - gee surprise surprise.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok everybody, help me bash this dealer for being a scumbag...OK i got what I wanted so now make them look like the greatest thing since sliced bread so they can screw the people behind me?:LOL:
That is what happens on all of these posts. The dealer is scum for trying to screw them but once they get the original deal they remove their bad review and expect others to do the same. Don't do it. Leave the reviews there. That dealer deserves to lose business as does any other business trying that kind of BS.

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wife's Christmas present and her 1st New Car, so couldn't walk.
And they knew that which makes them even more dirtbags. I love my Broncos but the criminal financing tactics of FMC and it’s dealers is beyond the pale. So much for the “good will” they promised ALL of us bc of the hell they put us through. By the way my 4 door that just picked up 10 days ago is leaking through the roof. Insert circus song here. Given my experience with the end stage treatment by Ford’s crooked Dealer network you can bet I will lawyer up if this leak situation continues. Btw I bought TWO Broncos.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couldn’t find the answer on this thread but if I may ask, how did they make it right? Trying to figure out myself how to make sure I don’t get screwed into paying over msrp because of having no trade in $1,500 (Trade Assist) & not needing their Finance Assist is $1,500 = $3,000 markup off the top
Sponsored