Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

High fives all around! Well done all!
Sponsored

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.

UPDATE: They called me and made it right! Power in numbers! Thanks for all the help!
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
That is fantastic news. Power in numbers, brothers and sisters.
Have a great Christmas and enjoy you truck.
“She’s a beaute, Clark “

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not any other bronco. Just the ones in stock. OP’s order is a 2.3 soft top big bend with sas. Other than the tow pkg, I believe they could order that right now from another large metro Atlanta dealer and reasonably have exactly what they want in a few months without paying adm.
I bought 2 Broncos ! No mark up either. My dealer actually tried to get any and all discounts too! Mike White Ford of Coeur D Alene has been awesome!

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is fantastic news. Power in numbers, brothers and sisters.
Have a great Christmas and enjoy you truck.
“She’s a beaute, Clark “
So you got your $3000 back??

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no guarantee that you'll get your order in a few months (that's not even considering wanting to wait a few more months on top of however long you waited) or you won't pay any ADM.
Yep. No guarantee. and I don’t blame the op for paying the adm. I wouldn’t do it, but understand why someone might.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL - I wonder if that Viking fella is still beating his chest about his $1,995 ADM!!!

MagicNelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure why people are changing their bad reviews to good ones. This dealer still tried to take advantage of a customer and only made it right when it started to cost them something. As far as I’m concerned, this is a permanent mark on their reputation.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure why people are changing their bad reviews to good ones. This dealer still tried to take advantage of a customer and only made it right when it started to cost them something. As far as I’m concerned, this is a permanent mark on their reputation.
Not changing my review.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. All I would do is update it with information that after numerous pressure from fellow bronco owners, the GM stepped in and reversed the decision, but buyer be aware of this dealership.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@MonroeBronco I’m happy you got some relief from this situation and can move on and start to feel great about your purchase. Sometimes being taken advantage of hurts more than the actual financial impact. Glad we could help! Enjoy the truck!

Sponsored
OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree. All I would do is update it with information that after numerous pressure from fellow bronco owners, the GM stepped in and reversed the decision, but buyer be aware of this dealership.
That's why as the OP I picked my words carefully and only went to 4 stars because they fixed the issue. And I actually believed the manager when he said he was unaware of what was going on or would have nipped it in the bud sooner. I'm sure it has to do with his "employees" looking out for themselves. A good manager would realize that pissing off a repeat customer and not hearing his side is going to be bad for business. That being said the "finance" guy knew I was pissed and I was clear why and he should have brought it to the managers attention right then. Hopefully some people got their butt reamed today, or at least that's what manager told me.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@MonroeBronco I’m happy you got some relief from this situation and can move on and start to feel great about your purchase. Sometimes being taken advantage of hurts more than the actual financial impact. Glad we could help! Enjoy the truck!
Well said my Friend.

No plan to buy from them again or take it there for maintenance, may be free for 2 years but not going there. Or maybe I will buy from them again after they realized how big of a crap storm I can cause......

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Power in the people! The General Manager just called and made it right. So everyone please go remove the bad reviews. It worked and I'm happy. I got the extended warranty and 3 year maintenance package.
I changed mine to a 5 star review and erased the initial verbiage.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This didn't "fix" the issue. The dealer's business practices are still intact. They merely decided to move on to easier prey. Still a shit dealer and deserves every bit of bad coverage.

Also, I'd rather deal with the disappointed wife than the fire storm that would ensue when she found out that I had paid any amount of ADM to avoid that disappointment. She's got better sense than I do sometimes...

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just changed mine to a 3 star and edited it to this:

This is a dealer willing to keep their word and treat the customer right IF you hold them to their word and complain loudly enough if they don’t.

Seems fair, correct and transparent to me.
Sponsored