Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Outwardly Ford is "appalled" by dealers and the ADM but at the end of the day they are powerless to do anything about it. Ford "sells" the vehicles to the dealers for list (probably 3-6K) below msrp in which the dealers sells to you/us. Lets not forget that these vultures are making money on the finance as well whether its a less or purchase.
Umm, Ford has WAAAAAY more leverage on these dealers than they care to use. Case in point: look at the allocation kerfuffle they caused for small dealers with changes on the metrics arbitrarily? Ford can just say they'll only sell to dealers who promise to not stick ADM to reservation holders without consent.
Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why people are changing their bad reviews to good ones. This dealer still tried to take advantage of a customer and only made it right when it started to cost them something. As far as I’m concerned, this is a permanent mark on their reputation.
I completely agree. This dealer still played these games. IMO, it's even worse, because they are now acknowledging that they DID add ADM while denying it when only a couple people challenged it. This is the WORST kind of dealer -- big and tough when they have an ounce of power, then cowering in the corner quietly begging for forgiveness when they see the tides turning and that it won't pan out for them. Potential customers need to know this is NOT an ethical dealer. a 4* now, only goes to endorse their sketchy behavior and set up a future customer that doesn't have the muscle of B6G in their corner. I would encourage all of you to reconsider the 4* changes.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Umm, Ford has WAAAAAY more leverage on these dealers than they care to use. Case in point: look at the allocation kerfuffle they caused for small dealers with changes on the metrics arbitrarily? Ford can just say they'll only sell to dealers who promise to not stick ADM to reservation holders without consent.
Then Ford would lose money. They condone this practice by not doing anything about it. The dealer that fucked me and several others out of their trucks is able to order secondary trucks in our names since nobody will check up on it.
When I ordered a new rig I went to the Ford site, logged in and low and behold the dealer that ramrodded me ordered another truck in my name. Showed it to my new sales guy and after a long pause he said yup and unfortunately it wont come off till they take delivery of it...

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad you think it's funny. "LOL"
Most dealers are being honest with their reservation holders, and honoring MSRP. My dealer did. All I had was a DORA and emails, and phone calls. At time of pick up, he was honest and said reservation holders were price protected at MSRP, but they would probably be marking up Broncos they sell to non-reservation holders. That's the difference!
MSRP is "manufacturer's suggested retail price". The protection meant Ford would not up that price, not that dealers couldn't up their selling price. No one should be ordering a Bronco without spelling out clearly the documented price they will pay on delivery. Not doing that is why some folks are getting into trouble. Were some people born yesterday, not knowing businesses involved with vehicles have a reputation for screwing over customers in terms of cost?

Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad the dealer made it right for you. Thanks for updating.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then Ford would lose money. They condone this practice by not doing anything about it. The dealer that fucked me and several others out of their trucks is able to order secondary trucks in our names since nobody will check up on it.
When I ordered a new rig I went to the Ford site, logged in and low and behold the dealer that ramrodded me ordered another truck in my name. Showed it to my new sales guy and after a long pause he said yup and unfortunately it wont come off till they take delivery of it...
Problem is....MANY MANY folks have NEVER bought a new car or truck and really have NO idea there is a difference between an order form and a purchase agreement....personally, I think if someone took a dealer to small claims court...they would WIN against a dealer who added ADM fees....but no one really knows yet... If I ran into an ADM fee, I WOULD take them to court...I have against gander mountain when they overcharged me 2.00 for fishing weights, in Michigan they have to give you a 5.00 bounty for overcharge...they refused and had to pay me over 300.00 when I filed a small claims case...point in case....I WOULD fight that battle in court...there comes a time when the POINT needs be made.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad this worked out for you, OP!

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm happy they credited you, but my 1 star review stands. The fact is they lied and tried to rip you off (more than likely have done this with other customers). The only reason you were successful was the massive amount of bad press from the community. I'm not going to reward them for this as in my opinion they are still a shady dealer that I wouldn't do business with

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not an off-roader, never have, but want to give it a go when I get my Bronco. So my question is, how many carry around a nitrogen tank, to refill after airing (nitrogening) down on the trails?
Nitrogen in tires is a joke - air is already almost 85% nitrogen … nitrogen is used in racing because it is cheap and can be thoroughly dried and is inert. In my view anyone paying for it is paying to display their vanity.

Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats glad enough pressure was put on them to do the right thing. It's sad that it has to come to this so many times from Dealers that are just unwilling to be decent humans.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are yall posting these reviews. Facebook page for them is all 5 stars
Sort it to show newest first. Though it looks like a lot of people deleted their reviews in response to the resolution. Their rating is back up to where it was when this thread was started.