Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this confirmation of what John has been hypothesized about dealership scheduling being in series? that even though the bronco 6g admin announces that "bronco scheduling week of XX/XX" that SAC doesn't get all their allocations until a couple/few weeks later?
Not necessarily. This was around the holidays when Ford took a few weeks off from scheduling. I believe I was scheduled "immediately" when Ford started back scheduling after the new year.
Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Indeed. I don't mean to imply that they care about our fate, but in taking a long term view, they care about how the company is run and how well it can execute its core business. And the Bronco rollout failures inform that view. If the F-150 Lightning has the same fiasco, then I think you will start seeing some downward pressure on that stock price.
If the public knew what actual allocation is on the Lightning, then it would likely be worse than the Bronco. I have the 5th largest F-150 allocation in the country and the number of 2022 Lightning trucks I'm getting is laughable.

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the public knew what actual allocation is on the Lightning, then it would likely be worse than the Bronco. I have the 5th largest F-150 allocation in the country and the number of 2022 Lightning trucks I'm getting is laughable.
That sucks. I really want Ford to succeed here (even though I question whether they can, I'm still rooting for them). I love what they are trying to do. I just wish that they could get out of their own way. And that most of their dealers would stop holding them back.

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is punishing forward thinking dealers who want to utilize a different approach to their business model. Ford doesn't want SAC to fill all of it's customer's orders. It wants to frustrate us by making us wait so long we give up and transfer our orders to another dealer.
Except Ford won't let you transfer an order either

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct! Try to transfer to another Dealer..... All you will get for your effort is a long "Dial Tone" from Ford! They will process your request to the circular file.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection tumbleweed-highway

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, spring excitement is in the air. Everyone is pumped about having their Bronco for the spring and summer fun. This SECOND year of Bronco production is so exciting!

Except... It isn't. Nothing is happening, Very few are getting their Bronco let alone an update on what ISN'T happening... Something has to change because this is beyond awful waiting.

John, give us some good news.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ah, spring excitement is in the air. Everyone is pumped about having their Bronco for the spring and summer fun. This SECOND year of Bronco production is so exciting!

Except... It isn't. Nothing is happening, Very few are getting their Bronco let alone an update on what ISN'T happening... Something has to change because this is beyond awful waiting.

John, give us some good news.
Either John is on spring break or he does not have good news

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger hinted at a very substantial allocation bump in another thread. Hopefully SAC gets the same treatment so we can get some good movement.
Amen brother. I've been slowly collecting upgrades/mods for my 2 door and idk if it is making the wait better or worse. Just picked up a sweet car seat that swivels 360° so loading the baby in the back won't be so much of a hassle. Hope I didn't waste my money on it, that the little one doesn't outgrow while I wait to be scheduled

Dirt Dog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amen brother. I've been slowly collecting upgrades/mods for my 2 door and idk if it is making the wait better or worse. Just picked up a sweet car seat that swivels 360° so loading the baby in the back won't be so much of a hassle. Hope I didn't waste my money on it, that the little one doesn't outgrow while I wait to be scheduled
Hope your kid still needs a car seat when you get your Bronco ! Im still waiting and you are ahead of me ! Good Luck ! I've got my ARB compressor , now give me a Bronco to air down !

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger hinted at a very substantial allocation bump in another thread. Hopefully SAC gets the same treatment so we can get some good movement.
Thanks for this... I hadn't seen that post and it's renewing my hope. I have fingers crossed for SAC. I hope John has some good news soon... like today.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fellow SAC folks, I recently bought a Bronco from a local dealer. We talked them down to close to MSRP and they gave me a very high trade in value for my Tacoma TRD Pro. It isn't what I ordered but I like it a lot. I joined the 2DR gang...I've always like the look and decided to go back to my 2 door roots and forego practicality. Good luck to everyone. I was a Day 2 reservation, so a big chunk of folks will be moving up a slot.
Sponsored