npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I firmly believe that the "90 days to get them all out" was simply appeasement and to hold us onto the process longer. Unfortunately those who have reserved since July 2021 are still waiting and for us who have special builds will have to wait longer and longer until they can own up to the fact that they don't have the parts needed to complete these trucks.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep, today is my EED date and this would be the 2nd EED date change for us, Now it's our date of delivery and we have nothing WTF! Delear shows still delivery today, nothing to show a bump!
Update! we got pushed out again! 'WHAT THE FUCK MAN" " they keep getting other bronco made last week but can't send our that's so-called built?
this has to be the worst auto buying experience I have dealt with!

Last edited:

BroncoBama IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked in with my dealer for the first time since updating to built on 3/31. He is said my delivery date is 4/25 - 4/29. That would be a month sooner from my 'iced out' date. Trying not to get too excited, but dang...it is finally starting to feel real!

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked in with my dealer for the first time since updating to built on 3/31. He is said my delivery date is 4/25 - 4/29. That would be a month sooner from my 'iced out' date. Trying not to get too excited, but dang...it is finally starting to feel real!
Mine was "Built" 3/23 and still hasn't even shipped. Don't hold your breath. I know these are first world problems, but super frustrating.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Just called my ford salesperson, he said he spoke to their contact at ford. My bronco is still on chip hold and will arrive in June July now. 😑😩

826AC60E-F4B0-470B-9219-A1FD67D4CA1E.png
NOOOOOOOOO………. 😭

Sponsored

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our module looks exactly like yours. We are a Black Diamond 4 door soft top Sasquatch, blend date 1-24. Our dealer says we have an ETA to the dealership as the week of 5-7 thru 5-13.
Mine too, Completely diff build. 4dr Big Bend, mic hardtop, mid package, no squatch. There is no rhyme or reason

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1649702187921

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep, today is my EED date and this would be the 2nd EED date change for us, Now it's our date of delivery and we have nothing WTF! Delear shows still delivery today, nothing to show a bump!
Are you marked shipped on the tracker?

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked the order track app and its saying 170 vehicles are in the same status as mine: In production, 1/26 blend, ASN status. Thats up from 136 on Friday. Anyone hopeful that Ford is about to ship out a bunch of Broncos?

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just checked the order track app and its saying 170 vehicles are in the same status as mine: In production, 1/26 blend, ASN status. Thats up from 136 on Friday. Anyone hopeful that Ford is about to ship out a bunch of Broncos?
you have a link for it?

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine too, Completely diff build. 4dr Big Bend, mic hardtop, mid package, no squatch. There is no rhyme or reason

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1649702187921
Found out the 716 # modules, are listed as Gateway modules. Central Gateway to translate messages across all CAN networks..

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Found out the 716 # modules, are listed as Gateway modules. Central Gateway to translate messages across all CAN networks..
I tracked the modules from a Bronco's VIN that was delivered close to me. Pretty much the same thing I have on order. The 716#'s that are missing in DT BB's picture are also missing in mine, and were also missing in the Bronco that was delivered and sold

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The numbers that were different between my build and the one that sold were under the
791, 7C4, 7C6

JeanC

Outer Banks
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't get that tracker to work