Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where and how do you guys check the status? Would you need any other information or just VIN is fine?!
Sponsored

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where and how do you guys check the status? Would you need any other information or just VIN is fine?!
I second this…where do you find the railcar info? I was told by CS that arrival would be 03/24-04/01 but that it hasn’t left Michigan and I am in Houston. This seems like a long distance for such a short window.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My rail car has been in New Orleans, an hour away, for almost 3 weeks. Bronco will be trucked to Baton Rouge. On 3/19/22, it said ground arrival at 9:00 PM. Then, on 3/21 it said arrival in New Orleans 12:17 AM. Next, it said PCO New Orleans on 3/28. Now, today, it said Intermediate Arrival in New Orleans at 3 AM. Does anyone know what these terms mean? How can it be in NO almost 3 weeks and today saying "Intermediate Arrival"?

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was unloaded in Hapeville, GA yesterday at 9 am.
Hey, curious how you got that info? I am in the exact same situation as @Pdshepherd I have been in East Point (Atlanta) for a few days now with no movement. I can't get info if it is unloading there and onto a truck or continuing by train etc...? My rail car # is TTGX966039 if you can offer any assistance would be awesome!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat still says mine is sitting at Gateway Yard, Illinois as of an hour ago. Seems like it's been there for several days.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

eventually I got truck info when I was calling or doing the chat thing. They even gave me the trucking company name and convoy number. But the trucking company wouldn’t let me track it. I resorted to dealer drive bys until one morning it was magically there.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, curious how you got that info? I am in the exact same situation as @Pdshepherd I have been in East Point (Atlanta) for a few days now with no movement. I can't get info if it is unloading there and onto a truck or continuing by train etc...? My rail car # is TTGX966039 if you can offer any assistance would be awesome!
I work in the logistics business so I have access to a few things.

I looked at your car. Its been in East Point for the last couple days and hasn't moved since the 9th. My guess would be that it's waiting to be spotted to the auto facility in Hapeville for unloading.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford chat still says mine is sitting at Gateway Yard, Illinois as of an hour ago. Seems like it's been there for several days.
What's your rail car and I'll see what I can find out. Gateway is an interchange yard so a day or two is not out of the question. I'll actually be there tomorrow.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work in the logistics business so I have access to a few things.

I looked at your car. Its been in East Point for the last couple days and hasn't moved since the 9th. My guess would be that it's waiting to be spotted to the auto facility in Hapeville for unloading.
Thank you, that is very helpful!

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's your rail car and I'll see what I can find out. Gateway is an interchange yard so a day or two is not out of the question. I'll actually be there tomorrow.
TTGX 820141 thanks a bunch!!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its in North Enid, OK. Left Gateway yard on 4/5.
Haha, thank you. North Enid is only 10 miles from my house. Supposed it will be in OKC in a few days and I'll drive it back up to Enid lol. Thanks again for your help.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is going away from atlanta today??! WTF. It was right at the unloading area now its headed north out of the city the same way it came in. I am wondering if the tracking number is just tied to the car and will keep tracking it after it unloads and goes back to Detroit
thats what happens. the rail cars number never changes so you would have to find out who the trucking outfit is to track delivery.
Sponsored