Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh s@#t don't say that, "pastel blue". That's the last thing in want to hear about a tough looking Bronco, in 'pastel blue'! Those are some nice looking cans, no matter what color you pick. ;)
I really liked the pastel blue and green hues in Cactus Gray. But i'm perfectly comfortable wearing a pink tank top in public. A color does not determine somebody's personality or preferences.

That is, unless you were about to say something bad about Miss Elizabeth and then Randy has a few words for you...You might note he's comfortable wearing bright colors and "feminine" patterns.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Randy_Savage_%2526_Miss_Elizabeth[1]
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really liked the pastel blue and green hues in Cactus Gray. But i'm perfectly comfortable wearing a pink tank top in public. A color does not determine somebody's personality or preferences.

That is, unless you were about to say something bad about Miss Elizabeth and then Randy has a few words for you...You might note he's comfortable wearing bright colors and "feminine" patterns.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event Randy_Savage_%2526_Miss_Elizabeth[1]
Wow, Macho Man (RIP)! That brings me back.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Area 51 is not making sense, here is Area 51 on the Bronco Sport:
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample~2

Here is the Area 51 Jerry Can:
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 2021-bronco-exterior-colors-paint-sample~2
I was all in on Cactus Grey. But if area 51 looks like the gas can, it is going to be a coin toss between the two.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's the first day of riding impressions since launch and the biggest discussion is "which blue is blue-y-est?" lol
All the riding impressions told us is the Bronco is great and that you should get one ... thought we already knew that? So yeah ... what color blue you getting?

Last edited:

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All this deliberation on exterior colors and all we get is a single photo at an isometric angle? Boo!

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
???? There is nothing TEAL about that jerry can. Theres no green in it. It must be your monitor. It looks just like the Bronco sport if it were parked in the shade.
Area 51 is what most people would call a Slate Blue. A mixture of grey with a mid blue. In darker lighting and at night it will look darker and grayer, in daylight and florescents it will look brighter and bluer.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fake colors.

especially cactus grey and area 51

imo cactus grey isn't that grey and area 51 most certainly does not look like almost dark air force/navy
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Cactus Gray and Jet Fighter Gray are identical colors in the Ford family with different names. Cactus Gray may be grayer than you think.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All this deliberation on exterior colors and all we get is a single photo at an isometric angle? Boo!
Obviously we are all thirsty for some real color samples. haha.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The nearest to the camera is supposedly Velocity. The one towards the back that looks almost black should be Antimatter.
Yeah, I saw that right after I posted. Deleted my post lol