Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@xibichae71 we have arrived Richmond! Let’s hope our Broncos get moving to our dealerships soon!

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update! We are close to Richmond!
So I started getting worried that maybe we were not on the same train because I never confirmed a Railcar # from Ford or my dealer. I tried again this morning and finally got a number. Turns out I don't think we were on the same train because I was off loaded at 4:26 am this morning and your train arrived @ 8:26 am. Either way we are both 1 step closer getting our Broncos home. Thanks for letting me hobo it with you.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you sleep at all last night? or was the excitement to pick it up too much lmao! Glad yours finally showed up
I’ve been up since midnight and came into work at 4:30am so I could get off by 2-2:30 as we have so much to do but just trying to power through and get it done so I can go and head straight to the dealer 😍

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh and I forgot to mention... I ran into another 1st Gen Bronco owner who got a 1st Edition 2021 several months ago. After I whined about the frustration with the whole ordering, waiting, production, waiting process, I asked him what he thought about his new won and if it is worth the wait. His comment "LOVE IT" and "Definitely worth the wait. " Just confirming all of the posts.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What an exciting day! Congratulations on your Bronco.
I haven’t been that excited and ecstatic in years! Cannot wait til she’s sitting in our garage tonight 😍😍😍

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
@xibichae71 we have arrived Richmond! Let’s hope our Broncos get moving to our dealerships soon!
Just a heads up to set expectations, i have been stuck at richmond for 11 days now so be mentally prepared to wait and hopefully it comes sooner!

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a heads up to set expectations, i have been stuck at richmond for 11 days now so be mentally prepared to wait and hopefully it comes sooner!
Brutal. Hopefully with the arrival of more broncos, it’ll get these car carriers loaded and moved. I’m staying cautiously optimistic. 😳

Sponsored

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh Boy! That sucks!

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Brutal. Hopefully with the arrival of more broncos, it’ll get these car carriers loaded and moved. I’m staying cautiously optimistic. 😳
Yea its agonizing. Worst part of the wait in my opinion. I hope they start moving out faster for everyone.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh Boy! That sucks!
@xibichae71 @theyeofra check your window stickers. See what the date on the bottom shows. Mine updated to today (4/15). I wonder if that means the vehicle was scanned while being offloaded. I’m curious to see if @theyeofra date reflects when his arrived Richmond.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, you and me both! Our rigs probably arrived there on the same train last week.

Mine has to go over Donner summit via I80, which had chain controls this AM, so I’m guessing it’ll be next week, best case, before I see mine. That’s not going to stop me from staking the dealer’s delivery area today and tomorrow though…..

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
@xibichae71 @theyeofra check your window stickers. See what the date on the bottom shows. Mine updated to today (4/15). I wonder if that means the vehicle was scanned while being offloaded. I’m curious to see if @theyeofra date reflects when his arrived Richmond.
Mine has not updated. It has just been generically updating every seven days regardless of where its been.
Sponsored