Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Crap, well that sucks...

This is what I get when I enter my inof, the Search key is greyed out and I can't get it to do anything.

1650368493926.png
It did that to me this morning so I closed it down and tried again and it worked.
Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think it’s possibly adding all the Broncos being pushed out to ice mountain from the 4/4 build group?
Given what was stated about the app that it takes the first 6 digits in a VIN, we are probably getting some new additions with more people using the app to track.

For reference, the 1st 3 digits in a VIN only tell some pretty basic info like 1=US Manufacturing, F=Ford, M=Michigan or Map (Place of Manufacturing), DE5=2 Door, EE5=4 Door

The DE5 and EE5 contain a bit more data, but I haven't fully cyphered it yet.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm right there with you on Twitter. Farley responded to the original thread yesterday but no such luck with us stuck in Ice Mountain.

1650370808586.png
I doubt they even run their own accounts 90% of the time. They bump overwhelmingly positive posts like this one just like the interns do.

@Ford Motor Company didn't reply to me once during my "chip hold" but you bet your a$$ they'll reply when I post a delivery pic with my kids.

I'm not asking them to reply to every single person moaning on twitter. But clearly there's a overarching theme that people on "chip hold" want to know what the plan is for their vehicle. That deserves an answer.

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called to track my railcar and it has said Wayne MI since Sunday, now it says it’s expected to be in Gibson, IN on April 25th 😳 WTF takes so long? That’s a whole week and then it still has to get all the way to Texas 🤣 My dealer has been awesome though, and he said he does believe it will be here by the end of the month, but of course anything can happen

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The pizza tracker and back door trackers both work, just not the order tracker. Doesn't matter what I try...
Yeah the Order Track is the one I was talking about. It'll loop on the search page for me a few times then finally work. Idk what the trick is, I'm just happy to have it when it works.

Sponsored

Blue’sMyBoy

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crap, well that sucks...

This is what I get when I enter my inof, the Search key is greyed out and I can't get it to do anything.

1650368493926.png
I was seeing the same. Keep scrolling and all the info is below that greyed out search button.

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well it made it to the dealer this morning. Should be able to bring it home tomorrow at the latest. This picture is fresh off the truck. Dirty but I am finally at ease

IMG_20220419_072017_01.jpg

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got off the phone with MPH, and I'm officially not on chip-hold anymore. I'm still in production on all trackers, and she said my EDD is still 5/7. Fingers crossed that this will be happening.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it made it to the dealer this morning. Should be able to bring it home tomorrow at the latest. This picture is fresh off the truck. Dirty but I am finally at ease

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_20220419_072017_01
That's great! How do you like Eruption Green in person? I switched to it from Race Red once we had to re-order a '22.

Sponsored

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was seeing the same. Keep scrolling and all the info is below that greyed out search button.
You're a genius! I scrolled down and there's a second place to enter my order and VIN, and when it completes the search it shows the uper portion of the screen, but down below I found the info!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1650373781160

Thanks!

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eta for May 14-20 in NJ. Seems so long for delivery to NJ. Crazy how these online vehicle dealers can get your car to u quick but 1 month for ford.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

someone at work got their bronco before me 😤 I'm gonna fight them in the parking lot

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Video please 🤣
it's a 4 door so I feel slightly better knowing they're gonna be jealous when I park next to them in my 2 door 😈😇 kidding!!

I just called to track my railcar and it has said Wayne MI since Sunday, now it says it’s expected to be in Gibson, IN on April 25th 😳 WTF takes so long? That’s a whole week and then it still has to get all the way to Texas 🤣 My dealer has been awesome though, and he said he does believe it will be here by the end of the month, but of course anything can happen
mine was scheduled to be in Illinois on the 20th but it got there on the 17th, and now it's in Indiana, so maybe yours will be early too!
Sponsored