First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for what is worth the customer service number person told me mine was on ramp 4g as well. She had the CDX rail car number. This was on Sunday.
After checking the automated line with CSX my bronco was in Baltimore on its way to PA drop off. This was Monday. Today CSX show unloaded in PA. Pizza tracker and 6G tracker show shipped with no other useful information. Bronco supposed to be delivered to dealer by April 21.
Oh, and of course dealer know nothing right now. No emails from Ford. No baby picture. But I’ll certainly take the bronco ASAP. Good luck all
Who's your dealer? United Road tracking should trace your Bronco from the CSX rail yard to the dealer.

Anything in the philly area will hit the Wilmington DE yard and go by truck the last mile. It's kind of cool that some of the trucks have GPS so you get real time info.
Sponsored

It's a 75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco and 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the 1-800 number today and got someone who was less than helpful. I have a first-night reservation and have been "in production" on chip hold since 1-19-22. I was not offered the $100 card and when I asked about it I was told I didn't qualify for it. When I asked why I didn't qualify she told me she couldn't tell me what scenarios qualify a person for a card because I could basically just call back and tell a story that would qualify. This experience left me with a much more negative view toward Ford than I had before placing the call.

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the info on the price protection! I'm definitely asking for that before the $100!
I just got off the phone with them and they emailed me a $100 Gift Card too.🍻

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who is still waiting in Production with me? Today I had some progress — the dots on pizza tracker are all aligned now. Yippeee!

ive been taking frustration out on some bathroom demo.
I'm still in production.

I don't have an expectation that there is much of a chance that things will move forward until the end of June. That's when Ford will care about themselves again and try to fluff up their production numbers for the 2nd quarter.

Even then, Ford doesn't follow best practices such as FIFO so my 1/18 Bronco isn't any further ahead "in line" than any other Bronco....

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with a Ford rep and was told it's in a railyard on a "Plant Hold". Still not sure what means. It's so close, yet so far.
I've seen this with several people. They won't hold it. It will show up soon.

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just chatted with a Ford rep and was told it's in a railyard on a "Plant Hold". Still not sure what means. It's so close, yet so far.
I just chatted again and it seems the plant hold was lifted and it's now awaiting a truck for the last leg..

"Your status is: In Transit - The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. / Delay - Convoy Carrier/ Vehicle location: Nashville, TN / ETA: April 20, 2022 - April 26, 2022"

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still in production.

I don't have an expectation that there is much of a chance that things will move forward until the end of June. That's when Ford will care about themselves again and try to fluff up their production numbers for the 2nd quarter.

Even then, Ford doesn't follow best practices such as FIFO so my 1/18 Bronco isn't any further ahead "in line" than any other Bronco....
this 100%
what a piece of crap organization- i'm 1/18 as well if it makes you feel better and in same boat- i'm 90% confident their next big push will be end of this quarter.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this 100%
what a piece of crap organization- i'm 1/18 as well if it makes you feel better and in same boat- i'm 90% confident their next big push will be end of this quarter.
Sad that a company over 100 years old does not know to under-promise and over-deliver.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sad that a company over 100 years old does not know to under-promise and over-deliver.
it's shocking the sheer amount of ill will towards them as a company they are willing to generate

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crap, well that sucks...

This is what I get when I enter my inof, the Search key is greyed out and I can't get it to do anything.

1650368493926.png
SCROLL DOWN!!!! It is working.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen this with several people. They won't hold it. It will show up soon.
It means that it accidently dented on its way out of the weather controlled warehouse . Don't worry they will fix it on the spot , make it brand new and then put a stamp on it saying Jim Farley Approved 😌

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still waiting!
Blend date 1/19
Built Date 3/3estimsted delivery 4/15-4/21
Back in Production 4/4
Dealer Called me 4/12 to tell me that I ordered my Bronco a year ago and it looks like it shipped, I said oh my tracker still says “In Production” he said oh maybe it didn’t ship but it should soon if it hasn’t.
4/19 called 800 # he says still in production and doesn’t have any updates for me. 🤬😡

What is happening??!
Sponsored