First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The train is sitting for days because the railroads don’t have enough employees to move the trains. Conductors and engineers fall under hours of service like truck drivers do. Sadly the class 1 railroads have furloughed tons of people and there is simply a shortage of rested crews to haul goods. We had 165 repairmen in my shop two years ago. Now we have 34. My truck sat for days at a time before it got to Petersburg VA to the auto distribution center. It’s been there since last Saturday. Took five days to unload the cars. We just don’t have the employees anymore and the railroads keep rewarding shareholders over customers. Hopefully mine will be on a hauler this weekend but who knows. Hope this helps..
Thanks for the awesome input/knowledge
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone explain to me the current situation with broncos and their windshields ? I read an article yesterday saying something like if you have a bronco and you live in an area with pebbles you are going to have a bad time ☠ like wtf does that mean . Something regarding how broncos windshield is not slanted enough so when a pebble smashes against your windshield the force of the impact can lead to a crack which will eventually lead to a bigger crack and then having to replace the whole thing ☠

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone explain to me the current situation with broncos and their windshields ? I read an article yesterday saying something like if you have a bronco and you live in an area with pebbles you are going to have a bad time ☠ like wtf does that mean . Something regarding how broncos windshield is not slanted enough so when a pebble smashes against your windshield the force of the impact can lead to a crack which will eventually lead to a bigger crack and then having to replace the whole thing ☠
That about sums it up. The more vertical the windshield, the more likely to chip, then crack. It's just accepted on many vehicles.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 20220419_120050

Sponsored

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
About to head to the dealership for pickup. Will report back. PRAY FOR ME!

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so one bronco made it to build this week? what a joke. since ford is missing all their deadlines, can i miss my payments once i get it with no penalty?

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might as well update for those too scared to track the rail. 😂

Rail sucks. Took three days (I no kid) to go 35 miles. 1 star - I would not recommend.

4_22.png

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so one bronco made it to build this week? what a joke. since ford is missing all their deadlines, can i miss my payments once i get it with no penalty?
I've seen those videos of the towing guys and Jesus Christ those guys are built differently 🤣 so no

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day one of my delivery estimate window. So, what’s everyone having for dinner tonight? Why is the sky blue? What if the hokey pokey is all that it’s about?

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day one of my delivery estimate window. So, what’s everyone having for dinner tonight? Why is the sky blue? What if the hokey pokey is all that it’s about?
I was thinking some BBQ. None of that Carolina stuff though. Mustard, Vinegar, Nah - not for me. Some good old-fashioned Memphis style ribs. Might throw some Brisket in there too.

I do like the Chuck Norris too:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1650643155401

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This little two-pack turned 12 years old yesterday! 🎂

This is my last easy year...

12307327_10153304562326274_8843951373586524410_o.JPG
Sponsored