First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5 Hours later. I'm worried about @zeeps. Blink 3x if they're holding you against your will.
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5 Hours later. I'm worried about @zeeps. Blink 3x if they're holding you against your will.
The finance guys are holding him hostage 🤣 or they sold his bronco to some other guy and he raining hell fire on the dealership or he stubbed his toe on the way out and can't walk no more 😭

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HA! I’ve been out enjoying this beautiful beast! Everything went as smooth as it could possibly go. My dealership was phenomenal. They beat the Carmax offer on my trade in which completely shocked me. It was a 2018 Colorado with 29k miles and they basically gave me what I paid for it. As far as the Bronco itself, I think reading all the complaints from folks on this website helped prepare me for the worst, but they were completely wrong. It’s either that or I just got lucky. This thing is super comfortable. The soft top is so much better than people make it out to be. For me the road noise is barely noticeable and not at all a problem. My Ice Mountain build looked to be in good shape. I took my printed off Bronco6g check list (PAGE 1 POST 1!) and it passed with flying colors.

THANK YOU GUYS. This forum (and the 1/17 thread in particular) helped me stay sane during the frustrating and stressful wait. I was informed and prepared for everything thanks to all of you.

Ok, long rant over. I know everybody says this cliche, but i’m gonna say it too. They are worth the wait. I so badly want you guys to get your rides and soon.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group CD1A8DDA-6117-400C-B937-F09ED24585F4

Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome! Glad it went smooth like butter! :cool:

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the Ford 800 number again yesterday, They said I’m still on Chip hold even though I got a built email, then went back into production…he was no help at all, I asked for the $100 gift card and he told me No that they were out…😡. Called my dealership and he said he is expecting it anyway (April 18-24th) and he had 3 show up yesterday that were still “In production”… so I’m hoping my tracker is just wrong and it shows up by the end of next week! 🤷‍♀️

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! Thanks.

Anyone get stuff from the site yet? Recommendations?
Called the 800 number yesterday. Last published EDD was 5/23 (originally 2/23). I had to spell out my first name once and my last name twice. He sounded like he was talking in a wind tunnel and I could barely understand him. Put me on hold for 3 minutes, came back and told me the EDD was between 5/17 and 5/25. He didn't know if that was the date for leaving the plant or arriving at the dealer, but thought is was the plant release.
Didn't ask about the $100 card because I didn't fell like having to spell card.
Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
When I called back to get my $100 gift, there was a baby in the background fussing pretty loud! I asked if they work from home still and she said yep!

Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took a little hiatus from the forum (did you miss me? Or even notice I was gone lol?)
I was getting too consumed with frustration and sometimes anger and although this forum often feels like a lifeline and is certainly a wealth of knowledge, I was getting to wrapped up in the negativity. Also, being so active on the forum keeps the Bronco front of mind and I am getting to a point where I just don’t want to think about it anymore.

Still sitting in production, but bottom line, it’s going to get here when it gets here and I’ve already waisted so much emotional energy over it. Time to let it go.

I did call the 800 number yesterday. She said it still showed “chip hold” and still showing EDD of 5/13 which seems hella unrealistic at this juncture.
On the bright side, I was able to get the $100 gift card and got my price protection cert.

Also got to talk with my dealer’s service dept about some upgrades/mods I’m considering (mainly bigger tires), so that was fun 🙂

Love that we’ve got some folks in our group taking delivery and love seeing the baby pics.

I’ll prob still check in here and there, and of course will be hitting up @Firefight911 for my last off the mountain shirt 😆

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called the Ford 800 number again yesterday, They said I’m still on Chip hold even though I got a built email, then went back into production…he was no help at all, I asked for the $100 gift card and he told me No that they were out…😡. Called my dealership and he said he is expecting it anyway (April 18-24th) and he had 3 show up yesterday that were still “In production”… so I’m hoping my tracker is just wrong and it shows up by the end of next week! 🤷‍♀️
I got 2 $100 gift cards lol one through Twitter and one through Instagram

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today I bought a couple gallons of milk with expiration dates after the EDD of my new Bronco. I’m optimistically choosing to believe the ladies I’ve talked to from the customer service line. Even though I’ve seen no changes in my status in any of the trackers, I’m visualizing myself driving my new Bronco to the store for a new gallon of milk soon.

🥛🥛cheers!

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Celebrating (note the sarcasm) three months on Ice Mountain! Yea! Best I can guess is Tow is the constraint- I say that because I assume that they assembled and left the manual transmission in the vehicle three months ago....
Cheers to all who are waiting- I assume those with their rides won't be watching this thread long....

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok. Got my gift card. Anyone have an idea how to use it? The payment method doesn’t work when I try to enter it under the “discount code” and then there is only the real payment methods. I don’t think this was covered on Page 1 Post 1 🤣
Sponsored