First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Fusion, 1988 Mustang LX Vert, soon to be Bron
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day one of my delivery estimate window. So, what’s everyone having for dinner tonight? Why is the sky blue? What if the hokey pokey is all that it’s about?
Same. What's the meaning of life?
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone explain to me the current situation with broncos and their windshields ? I read an article yesterday saying something like if you have a bronco and you live in an area with pebbles you are going to have a bad time ☠ like wtf does that mean . Something regarding how broncos windshield is not slanted enough so when a pebble smashes against your windshield the force of the impact can lead to a crack which will eventually lead to a bigger crack and then having to replace the whole thing ☠
Yeah it's the same thing with wranglers and jucks(gladiators). Its the angle of the windshield that just doesn't offer the chance of it getting hit without a chip or crack. I new a guy years ago that had a windshield replacement company and their most common replacement here in Florida were wranglers. But do to a wonderful law here in Florida, if you have full coverage you get it replaced for free, or until your insurance company drops you because you have too many claims.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called the 800 number yesterday. Last published EDD was 5/23 (originally 2/23). I had to spell out my first name once and my last name twice. He sounded like he was talking in a wind tunnel and I could barely understand him. Put me on hold for 3 minutes, came back and told me the EDD was between 5/17 and 5/25. He didn't know if that was the date for leaving the plant or arriving at the dealer, but thought is was the plant release.
Didn't ask about the $100 card because I didn't fell like having to spell card.
Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Called the 800 number yesterday. Last published EDD was 5/23 (originally 2/23). I had to spell out my first name once and my last name twice. He sounded like he was talking in a wind tunnel and I could barely understand him. Put me on hold for 3 minutes, came back and told me the EDD was between 5/17 and 5/25. He didn't know if that was the date for leaving the plant or arriving at the dealer, but thought is was the plant release.
Didn't ask about the $100 card because I didn't fell like having to spell card.
Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
I did the same and I was told my week is 5/15-5/21. He said I'm still on a chip hold but my dealer said otherwise. I don't believe anyone anymore. Although he did ask if this was my first Ford and I said no and he basically said that since I've been loyal to Ford and they want to show their appreciation he emailed me the $100 gift card. Kinda surprised it's real, but at the same time, I want my Bronco to be real with me sitting in it driving it home from the dealership.

melikell

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Back to paired late this morning. We shall see.

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Day one of my delivery estimate window. So, what’s everyone having for dinner tonight? Why is the sky blue? What if the hokey pokey is all that it’s about?
Have you checked your back door tracker? My date got pushed back 1 week recently.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone explain to me the current situation with broncos and their windshields ? I read an article yesterday saying something like if you have a bronco and you live in an area with pebbles you are going to have a bad time ☠ like wtf does that mean . Something regarding how broncos windshield is not slanted enough so when a pebble smashes against your windshield the force of the impact can lead to a crack which will eventually lead to a bigger crack and then having to replace the whole thing ☠
I wish gorilla glass was available for the Bronco. I don't want to put a protective film on the windshield, but I'm considering it.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This little two-pack turned 12 years old yesterday! 🎂

This is my last easy year...

12307327_10153304562326274_8843951373586524410_o.JPG
That's why I made the comment about not wishing away days for this damn black diamond. My girls will be 10 and 11 this summer.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Meeting my cousins in Rockport, Texas to have dinner with them. They drove down from Indiana and I only she them once a year. It's a good day to have a good day!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This little two-pack turned 12 years old yesterday! 🎂

This is my last easy year...

12307327_10153304562326274_8843951373586524410_o.JPG
I have one daughter and one son and they never gave me issues especially during their teenage years. They're 9 years apart. One started high school when the other started kindergarten. The best is yet to come!

melikell

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Meeting my cousins in Rockport, Texas to have dinner with them. They drove down from Indiana and I only she them once a year. It's a good day to have a good day!
Wow, what a drive! They must love you lots 💕
I'd happily drive my Bronco from Indiana to see my cousin who lives in AZ (if I had it! LoL), it would be kind of neat to drive around in it there!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish gorilla glass was available for the Bronco. I don't want to put a protective film on the windshield, but I'm considering it.
The problem with the protective films is there not even a guarantee to not getting a rock chip or crack?