First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright guys! Here she is I apologize, the images came Saturday morning and I was gone on a work trip! SO the rack is the exact same but, we changed the ladders to accommodate for when the soft top is fully back. We have two ladder options now (those whom have ordered, I will be sending out an email and we can adjust your order if you would like)! The side ladders keep the soft top fully functional without them getting in the way, we recommend these for soft top owners. There's plenty of space for the side windows to come out! The weight capacity is the same as the original and, the sider ladders can be put on the hardtop as well. I am here to answer any questions yall might have and will be posting some more photos of my own! The main technician snagged some quick ones Saturday.

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@GOBI Racks - looking good. Any pics of how limited the cargo lift is?

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a full photo of the ladder on side! You could put up to fours ladders on your Bronco if you so desire! The tabs on the top bar of the tower are there for when someone decides to switch from soft top to hard top and vise versa. It allows to the upper isolators on the hard top!

DSC08049@0.5x.jpg

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks - looking good. Any pics of how limited the cargo lift is?
Hey there! It is limited for smaller cargo such as, traction boards, axes, shovel, hi-lift jacket etc. Roof top tents are too heavy to allow for the pull back of this action

Sponsored

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there! It is limited for smaller cargo such as, traction boards, axes, shovel, hi-lift jacket etc. Roof top tents are too heavy to allow for the pull back of this action
That is good to know, but he may be referring to how high the rear of the soft top will lift up to access the cargo area, which I am also interested in seeing. I believe you mentioned the back will lift about 3 inches.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pull back? I’m not sure I understand. The main reason I want one of your racks is for a GFC Superlite and ARB Touring Awning…but, losing cargo and position 1 might steer me in a different direction

It would be cool if you could contract another company to make a replacement rear window that rolls or props up.

I’m honestly hoping someone comes out with a hardtop with a sliding ragtop. That would solve one of of my main issues.

Jeep - Sky One Touch

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] C1CE2719-6F9C-4A7B-8459-BBC26BC42028

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pull back? I’m not sure I understand. The main reason I want one of your racks is for a GFC Superlite and ARB Touring Awning…but, losing cargo and position 1 might steer me in a different direction

It would be cool if you could contract another company to make a replacement rear window that rolls or props up.

I’m honestly hoping someone comes out with a hardtop with a sliding ragtop. That would solve one of of my main issues.

Jeep - Sky One Touch

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] C1CE2719-6F9C-4A7B-8459-BBC26BC42028
I was referring to the holding of cargo on the quick release for the rack! You can add sunroof inserts to the top to be able to hold more cargo! We offer brackets specifically to attach awnings to the sides of the rack. As far as the back opening goes on the trunk, it lifts about three inches above. We saw that Bestop released a soft top that solves the issue for rolling up the back window for space reasons!

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GOBI Racks

Great.... how noisy is it?

Can you put the roof into the first position without adjusting the rack? Any chance you can share a pic of that?

Not knowing if that'll work is the only reason I haven't tried to order yet.

This looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a full photo of the ladder on side! You could put up to fours ladders on your Bronco if you so desire! The tabs on the top bar of the tower are there for when someone decides to switch from soft top to hard top and vise versa. It allows to the upper isolators on the hard top!

DSC08049@0.5x.jpg
when testing this new ladder location, did you find the only way to get on to the ladder was step on tire first? Seems a stretch to start from the bumper

Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DSC08049@0.5x.jpg
@GrumpyVet are you gonna consider this new design or you're happy with corner ladder location/access?

GOBI Ladder Options.jpg

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was referring to the holding of cargo on the quick release for the rack! You can add sunroof inserts to the top to be able to hold more cargo! We offer brackets specifically to attach awnings to the sides of the rack. As far as the back opening goes on the trunk, it lifts about three inches above. We saw that Bestop released a soft top that solves the issue for rolling up the back window for space reasons!
Yea, but Bestop soft top can’t fold all of the way down like the Ford one does. So, with your rack - it would render the soft top complexly useless.

I would like to see photos of the cargo lift maxed out of you can provide that.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@GOBI Racks

Great.... how noisy is it?

Can you put the roof into the first position without adjusting the rack? Any chance you can share a pic of that?

Not knowing if that'll work is the only reason I haven't tried to order yet.

This looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Position #1 isn’t a possibility with Gobi. MAJOR setback for me since I use that feature nearly every nice day.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Position #1 isn’t a possibility with Gobi. MAJOR setback for me since I use that feature nearly every nice day.
I don't think any rack could accommodate Pos #1 unless the rack was fully empty in the middle AND was wider than the Bronco. I doubt you'd want a rack that looked like that. I think the soft top has inherent/unfortunate constraints for roof racks. You're either fully closed or fully open.

Soft Top Position 1.jpg

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GrumpyVet are you gonna consider this new design or you're happy with corner ladder location/access?

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] Soft Top Position 1
I actualy like the new latter design on the sides.. thats the version I would choose.. :)
Sponsored