BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update on mine.... just for info. 1/25 blend, built e-mail on 3/23... shipped to AZ on 4/14. Arrived at El Mirage AZ rail yard 4/28. My dealer is 6 miles from yard, not delivered yet, my EDD just got bumped a few more days 5/2 to 5/10 ( was 5/2 to 5/8?) anyway.... everyone knows by this point how random it is. Hope everyone gets their Truck soon.
I’m not sure about there but here they use Sierra mountain express trucking to get them from the rail to the dealer. I called their main office in CA and got a local dispatch number. They gave me an ETA and then it showed up 3 days earlier.
Sponsored

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update on mine.... just for info. 1/25 blend, built e-mail on 3/23... shipped to AZ on 4/14. Arrived at El Mirage AZ rail yard 4/28. My dealer is 6 miles from yard, not delivered yet, my EDD just got bumped a few more days 5/2 to 5/10 ( was 5/2 to 5/8?) anyway.... everyone knows by this point how random it is. Hope everyone gets their Truck soon.
Also this is when started calling my sales guy every day and driving by the lot 😉

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not sure about there but here they use Sierra mountain express trucking to get them from the rail to the dealer. I called their main office in CA and got a local dispatch number. They gave me an ETA and then it showed up 3 days earlier.
Yeah, Thanks for the info. Ill check it out. Its kinda silly to be this close and and in limbo again.

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted with ford and they informed me that im still sitting in the loading ramp in michigan, desipte having been "shipped" five days ago. I do have a rail car assigned so maybe that is a good thing? im so confused at this point.
I sat on the ramp for 6 days before actually leaving on the railcar even though I was technically shipped.

Sponsored

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been calling around dealerships looking for an abandoned order. There's a lot of shady activity out there. Lots of very low mileage (couple hundred miles) "Used" Broncos with 20K markups. Some others listed as NEW but really Used. Looks like attempts to circumvent MSRP, and justify marking up new vehicles.

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New info from today from the GM at my dealership:
1/25 Blend 299/1147
Built email on March 28th.
Shipped email on April 24th
EDD on the shipped email was 5/2-5/8

From what I got today, I sat at the ramp at MAP for 6 days before actually shipping. It arrived in Dolton, IL yesterday at 1pm. New EDD of 5/9-5/15.
I want to be excited but I’m trying to keep expectations down. Hopefully it will be here next week. It’s been a long wait.

Sending good vibes for everyone else as well. I’ll be glad when we all are laughing about the time we waited two years for the vehicle we are riding around in.

Im also off work today and having a lunch beer. Cheers to you all. :)

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New info from today from the GM at my dealership:
1/25 Blend 299/1147
Built email on March 28th.
Shipped email on April 24th
EDD on the shipped email was 5/2-5/8

From what I got today, I sat at the ramp at MAP for 6 days before actually shipping. It arrived in Dolton, IL yesterday at 1pm. New EDD of 5/9-5/15.
I want to be excited but I’m trying to keep expectations down. Hopefully it will be here next week. It’s been a long wait.

Sending good vibes for everyone else as well. I’ll be glad when we all are laughing about the time we waited two years for the vehicle we are riding around in.

Im also off work today and having a lunch beer. Cheers to you all. :)
There is a base four-door softy selling for $62,000 used at a dealership close to me. They just sold a abandoned black diamond for 53,000

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been calling around dealerships looking for an abandoned order. There's a lot of shady activity out there. Lots of very low mileage (couple hundred miles) "Used" Broncos with 20K markups. Some others listed as NEW but really Used. Looks like attempts to circumvent MSRP, and justify marking up new vehicles.
I recently saw a “used” Range Rover defender with 62 miles on it for $140k. 🙄

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a base four-door softy selling for $62,000 used at a dealership close to me. They just sold a abandoned black diamond for 53,000
Everyday I hate I didn't order two of these things.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have two Preowned with low miles at our dealership. We too, had to pay over MSRP (an ADM, if you will) to acquire them at the auction. We bought them when we had nothing to show customers. We have no mannequins either.

**Correction** One sold yesterday when I was off. We have a Lightning Blue “First Edition” with 1464 miles on it. $89,995. (And yes, we paid near that to acquire it)

npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Asked my dealer for an update as my EDD is supposed to be May 13th 2022 - they said there is no longer information available to them. I asked what would cause that - they said probably the truck was scrapped. Not sure what to make of that info.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Asked my dealer for an update as my EDD is supposed to be May 13th 2022 - they said there is no longer information available to them. I asked what would cause that - they said probably the truck was scrapped. Not sure what to make of that info.
Scrapped?! Can they take a produced vehicle with a VIN and just scrap it like that? Hard to believe!
Sponsored