SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Asked my dealer for an update as my EDD is supposed to be May 13th 2022 - they said there is no longer information available to them. I asked what would cause that - they said probably the truck was scrapped. Not sure what to make of that info.
Wait-What?
Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco was delivered yesterday and I picked it up late Last night. The vehicle looks a bit dirty on the bottom and backside of the wheels. It will go back to the dealer next week for detail and buffing a couple of hairline scratches on the hood. I'm sure that the picture of the toolbox on the hood was mine.
20220505_181650.jpg

Last edited:

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Asked my dealer for an update as my EDD is supposed to be May 13th 2022 - they said there is no longer information available to them. I asked what would cause that - they said probably the truck was scrapped. Not sure what to make of that info.
Were you on any kind of chip hold? Did you ever reach the Built/Shipped Status?

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Scrapped?! Can they take a produced vehicle with a VIN and just scrap it like that? Hard to believe!
I think they would have to issue a new vin....There were rumblings of this a few weeks back. Has your sticker been updated?

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never built - been in production since January 28th 2022
Sorry to hear this. I really hope this is not the case, and if it is- Ford does something to make it right for you. This is the first I've heard of anything like this taking place.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they would have to issue a new vin....There were rumblings of this a few weeks back. Has your sticker been updated?
Yes and to add I think there is a federal law as it pertains to handling active VIN vehicles. I am sure they could scrap it but it would require some sort of formal process to do so.

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Definitely reach out to Ford support or the chat. At this particular moment the queue seems to be pretty short (only waited 5 minutes).

This is actually crazy if true, hoping its just a system glitch.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Highly doubt this. Your dealer is spending too much time on Xbox.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was delivered yesterday and I picked it up late Last night. The vehicle looks a bit dirty on the bottom and backside of the wheels. It will go back to the dealer next week for detail and buffing a couple of hairline scratches on the hood. I'm sure that the picture of the toolbox on the hood was my car :)
Mine was filthy when delivered. There is still salt under the hood and the undercarriage. I haven't had a chance to give it a good bath, but this weekend I definitely will including under the hood and undercarriage.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
[/QUOTE]

Where and what on the window stickers update through the process?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was filthy when delivered. There is still salt under the hood and the undercarriage. I haven't had a chance to give it a good bath, but this weekend I definitely will including under the hood and undercarriage.
Did you still have the new car smell?

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sponsored