SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious - for those who had their Broncos build / delivered recently - did you see any change in date updates on your window sticker? Example from weekly to daily?
Mine hasn't been delivered yet, but the dates on my WS did update twice this week. Tuesday and today

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been one crazy week. I finally took delivery this Monday. Received at Shamaley Ford, and the process was so easy and fast. We went to figure out financing and as a surprise to the dealership and us, we saw the bronco get delivered. Got to drive her home that night and she was MUDDY! It also had 64 miles on the odometer. The inside was in perfect condition (w/ soft top). This has been a weird experience to say the least but worth it in the end. I sold my 4runner last August and there was no looking back. Rooting for everyone and still reading your updates daily.

Reserved 2020
Ordered 10/14
Blend 1/25
In production 1/26
Built 3/25
Shipped 4/26
Delivered 5/2

73F38633-7E8B-4A30-AE39-5B7BBCF3D1DF.jpeg
hell yes!!!! finally!!!!! love the white!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy for those who have been built and getting delivered, but it has been painful and aggravating to see. I can't sympathize with the delivery delays as you actually had your Bronco built, just as I'm sure a reservation holder who aren't scheduled can't sympathize with those of us on chip hold.

Some people on here are better people than I am. Shout out to JerseyGirl in TX for her genuine positivity and happiness for everyone who has received their Broncos. You deserved to be first.
i appreciate it but with my luck i will likely be last LOL! seeing everyone get theirs helps keep me positive. i know mine is coming, just frustrated with the lack of communication from ford and the not knowing. and nobody is better than anybody else - we all have our flaws - and we have all been through some anxiety and stress with this process and react differently to it. we all deserve to get our babies asap!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can totally understand where you're coming from. It's a combination of anger/frustration wondering why someone else gets theirs and you don't, mixed with happiness for them and hopefulness that it actually is possible to get one. With a jealousy cherry on top 🍒

We're picking ours up today and the feeling I'm experiencing is excited mixed with disbelief mixed with guilt for getting mine sooner than some of you super long haulers on here. I'll take it happily but man there's no reason I should really be getting mine before you guys.
you totally nailed it. mixed emotions.

Sponsored

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My date has been updating daily the last 5 days.
Mine has been updating daily the past 3 days. Prior to that, I was lucky to see it once a week at best.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX Yes she is the best!
I have a feeling that she will see movement in the next two weeks.
I’ve been sending positive vibes her way for a while now. Let’s get all these Broncos to their new Stables!!!!
truly appreciate it, guys.
glad you can't all hear me on my phone calls with bronco marketing or you might change your opinion of me LOL!!! i try to be nice, and i tell them i know it's not their fault, but it's soooo freaking frustrating.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have there been any people moving from in production to built since late March? I don’t recall seeing many but may have just not been paying attention.
I have changed from in production to shipped all within the last 8 days or so

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No after reading about all the BS laws I got cold feet. Ended up getting a trailer instead. Still customizing it for an overlanding rig.
Sounds like you made the right decision. Lots of BS here.
Good luck with the trailer!

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can’t believe it finally happened. Ok it for a good test drive, turbo is good so far 😅

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 0917116B-7856-4DE0-8B3E-0505DE763138
Good for you dude. I switched back to on hold days ago and haven’t heard a peep since.

Rat

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i appreciate it but with my luck i will likely be last LOL! seeing everyone get theirs helps keep me positive. i know mine is coming, just frustrated with the lack of communication from ford and the not knowing. and nobody is better than anybody else - we all have our flaws - and we have all been through some anxiety and stress with this process and react differently to it. we all deserve to get our babies asap!
I am sure I will be right there with you!