Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i appreciate it but with my luck i will likely be last LOL! seeing everyone get theirs helps keep me positive. i know mine is coming, just frustrated with the lack of communication from ford and the not knowing. and nobody is better than anybody else - we all have our flaws - and we have all been through some anxiety and stress with this process and react differently to it. we all deserve to get our babies asap!
Kills me you all are still waiting and not much more information. Just wrong as $hit

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can’t believe it finally happened. Ok it for a good test drive, turbo is good so far 😅

0917116B-7856-4DE0-8B3E-0505DE763138.jpeg
Congrats dude! Well earned and love it!!!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Very nice - that color looks good! How many miles on it? Congratulations!!
Thanks, I’ve been all in on Area 51 since I first saw it. My family has had to hear me talk about the color more than the Bronco itself since I picked it up.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I want all of my fellow 1/24 family members to get their rigs ASAP, it’s definitely surreal when it finally shows up and I can’t wait for all of you to experience it. Maybe one day we will all meet up and talk about this crap by a campfire.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want all of my fellow 1/24 family members to get their rigs ASAP, it’s definitely surreal when it finally shows up and I can’t wait for all of you to experience it. Maybe one day we will all meet up and talk about this crap by a campfire.
Well said! Congrats on the new ride, looks fantastic🤘🏼🤘🏼

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well said and damn good idea! If anyone ever goes to the beach on vacation near Pensacola let me know!

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s good to see that some of these are starting to be released and actually delivered!
😁

It’s also equally frustrating that so many more are camped out on the Mountain with no communication from Ford. They likely know DAMN WELL that most of us will not have a Bronco by their estimated delivery date but either they truly don’t have a clue about the process or they actually DO know the truth and don’t want to reveal it.

If ours were delivered today and @Ford Motor Company posted a bubbly note telling me to enjoy the Bronco, I can’t say here what I would be tempted tell them in response. Especially with the tone deaf attitude that Ford has shown its most loyal and dedicated customers.

Business schools should be studying this sh!tshow of ineptitude and shortsighted decision-making for decades on how NOT to treat their customers.

Anyone else notice that the talking heads at Ford/Bronco Nation have basically slid out of the spotlight as far as interacting with us?

They know.

#RantOver
🤬

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s good to see that some of these are starting to be released and actually delivered!
😁

It’s also equally frustrating that so many more are camped out on the Mountain with no communication from Ford. They likely know DAMN WELL that most of us will not have a Bronco by their estimated delivery date but either they truly don’t have a clue about the process or they actually DO know the truth and don’t want to reveal it.

If ours were delivered today and @Ford Motor Company posted a bubbly note telling me to enjoy the Bronco, I can’t say here what I would be tempted tell them in response. Especially with the tone deaf attitude that Ford has shown its most loyal and dedicated customers.

Business schools should be studying this sh!tshow of ineptitude and shortsighted decision-making for decades on how NOT to treat their customers.

Anyone else notice that the talking heads at Ford/Bronco Nation have basically slid out of the spotlight as far as interacting with us?

They know.

#RantOver
🤬
I feel ya. Nothing more frustrating than waiting on these things without any information. Piss poor on @Ford Motor Company part. I’d be ashamed if I treated customers this way.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t believe it finally happened. Ok it for a good test drive, turbo is good so far 😅

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 5A1A6BFA-B037-461D-8F84-A3029444AFA6
Congratulations! Next time we hope to have you at Germain! See you in the wild! 😁🍻

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine had 81 miles.
Some are selected for QC and road tested. It’s pretty common. Ford puts a sticker on the vehicle that is supposed to be provided to the end owner. I would actually prefer it if mine shows up the same. 👍
Sponsored