Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely opting for white top here and one way or another my grill will be white too. I want the door handles and fender flares to stay body color (AMB) if possible. Now just holding out hope for the white steelies that will be home to my BFG 33’s.
Ha! Sounds like you and me have the exact same thoughts. AMB white top white grille AMB fenders and handles. 33s. Hopefully with white wheels

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What good are plugs under the carpet?

Also, is the Vinyl going to be available on all trims?. That would have been a good question

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hopefully

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Sounds like you and me have the exact same thoughts. AMB white top white grille AMB fenders and handles. 33s. Hopefully with white wheels
Yes! As long as you don't live in Southwest Florida we're good :LOL: I've posted the wheels in a couple threads, but if you e-mail [email protected] and ask them to add you to the "John R" contact list, they'll get back to you when these are available.

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't seen this asked...can I get a Factory red R on my grill? :ROFLMAO: (and the red button) :LOL:

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good question and I'm assuming (logically) that if they know there's a good chance of it needing passive drain due to the interior getting wet, there should be some type of protective film/bond/spray besides body colour on the floor metal to prevent rust etc... especially some of you guys would probably get drunk and pass out in the bronco at a camping site and pee your pants?, so those drain plugs will come in handy
Getting drunk and passing out at the campsite a definite possibility lol BUT THERE WILL BE NO SHENANIGANS ALLOWED IN THE BRONCO! ?.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What good are plugs under the carpet?

Also, is the Vinyl going to be available on all trims?. That would have been a good question
It’s a good clue... from the Twitter Q and A, we were informed that all models have the passive plugs, like Jeep. We’re all like, well so what, we really want rubberized floors and those “active drain plugs”... no wet carpet on bare metal.

Today,, OP was very prepared to ask whether rubberized floors were on models other than just BD/BL/FE (it was one of the most popular questions we had). When he asked, the Ford employee today stated the “drain plugs’” are on OB and above. That sounds different from “passive on all”. What’s the difference? Perhaps it means the “rubberized Floors with active drain plugs” are on the OB and above, but simply covered with carpet on OB and WT as a comfort feature. Rip it out and you’re back to the same floor as in the BD/BL.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The painted Body Color Hard Top is $2300 on the Jeep Wrangler.
Ford needs to beat that price.
Screenshot (2098).png
I'm wondering if the 3 pc top above that is the same as Bronco MIC top? Almost double the price to get the nicer painted top.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s a good clue... from the Twitter Q and A, we were informed that all models have the passive plugs, like Jeep. We’re all like, well so what, we really want rubberized floors and those “active drain plugs”... no wet carpet on bare metal.

Today,, OP was very prepared to ask whether rubberized floors were on models other than just BD/BL/FE (it was one of the most popular questions we had). The Ford employee today stated the “drain plugs’” are on OB and above. That sounds different from “passive on all”. What’s the difference? Perhaps it means the “rubberized Floors with active drain plugs” are on the OB and above, but simply covered with carpet on OB and WT as a comfort feature. Rip it out and you’re back to the same floor as in the BD/BL.
I don't now about that. It doesn't sound right imo.

if that's the case, why not have rubber floors in all if you're going to cover them up and and use them like cheap plywood.

And really, not many if all are going to rip out carpets to get to it.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't now about that. It doesn't sound right imo.

if that's the case, why not have rubber floors in all if you're going to cover them up and and use them like cheap plywood.

And really, not many if all are going to rip out carpets to get to it.
I know what you’re saying..
However, if ALL models have passive drains (as stated by Ford), then what is the meaning of this statement?

3. Trims starting at the Outerbanks and above level will have floor plugs, just under the carpet if you don't get rubber floors.

It sounds like the “other plugs”... the ones integrated with the rubber floors.

From other threads:
Pretty sure it’s been confirmed all trims get the passive drains.
Edit: From the Q&A

Q: Are the cabin drain plugs in all trims or just the “rubberized flooring/washout interior” and are the in both front/rear rows?
A: Active drain plugs are only available with the rubberized flooring. There are passive drain plugs in all 2- and 4-door Broncos. The

Last edited:

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
#2 and #7 for the win! Cautiously optimistic.
Sponsored