Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im going to defer to my co-councils here, and perhaps the witness himself @dwfern ... do we really think the Ford rep misinterpreted? Now, does he really know the answer? That’s a whole different topic, but I think he understood the question.
when asked we were in front of the “20-Footer” no engine CG 4 door with white hard top... my belief is when asked he understood it to be an option across the line on all colors.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that’s what it was they’d
I wonder if the White top is just that "body color painted" option if you happen to choose a White Bronco? So many people are obsessed with the CG and White top... let's hope for their sake it truly is "pick your color painted" top option.
If that’s what it was then they’d not have specified that you can’t do the handles in the same manner. Since it is possible to get body colored handles.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome news on the white top! How do we feel about not having the option to factory match the handles?
The bottom line is, they would not cost that much to have painted in white-a whole lot cheaper than having to paint the top. I hope the rep knew what they were talking about.

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it’s confirmed that we can get a white painted top with whatever body color we want! ?
Yea, I'm all-in for a Carbonized Gray 4-door, but a Velocity Blue 2-door with a white top sure would look classic, eh?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The painted Body Color Hard Top is $2300 on the Jeep Wrangler.
Ford needs to beat that price.
Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 4c599x
A thousand of that is for the paint, the rest is the cost of the basic black hardtop. Now if it's the modular only that gives you the white or body colored option us 2-Door buyers will already be trading up a hardtop so hopefully Ford can beat that price by quite a bit. For the 4-door folk that number might be pretty close.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Vehicles on display: 2 Bronco Sport Badlands (one Rapid Red and one Cyber Orange), the Catcus Gray 4 door Bronco "20 footer", a black 2 Door Badlands trail equipped concept from earlier event, and the Rapid Red Outbanks 4 door fishing concept. "

Am I to take that to mean the 4 Door is 20' Long?? That can't be right.
the 20-footer comment was from the rep and referring too the vehicle is supposed to look great from 20 feet not as refined once you get on top of it.
Sponsored