SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I chatted on my lunch break today and I evidently no longer have an EDD nor…anything else.

I was told last time that I didn’t have a chip hold, and today I was told that hold information is not available at all. Then I was given the huge copy and paste about the chip shortage.

How is it physically possible for this shitshow to go backwards/get worse.

Maybe I just had a bad agent.
I'm hoping it's just a bad agent.
Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I chatted on my lunch break today and I evidently no longer have an EDD nor…anything else.

I was told last time that I didn’t have a chip hold, and today I was told that hold information is not available at all. Then I was given the huge copy and paste about the chip shortage.

How is it physically possible for this shitshow to go backwards/get worse.

Maybe I just had a bad agent.
Raptors and lightnings is probably how it can get worse.

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford just lost a customer…. Congrats to those who received their Bronco and god bless those waiting … I’ve decided to move on from this situation because I feel as a loyal ford customer I’m not being treated right! I won’t spend my hard working money on a company that doesn’t give a damn about its customers. My ETA was 5/10 after being produced since 1/13 and still in production!
Good luck to you all!

Sponsored

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm interested in responses to this query, was building them out online today.
I haven't but as a 2017 Jeep owner you will find the engine underwhelming. That may not be important to you though.

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ITS HAPPENINGGGGG!
7/2020 res
pushed to 2022
Jan 24 build date on ice mountain
5/12/2022 built!
LETS GOOOOOO

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 8C49A404-57B9-4ABD-A17E-86FFEE69F548
Same build and color as me….maybe this will be the week for the shadow black base models!! 🤞

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ITS HAPPENINGGGGG!
7/2020 res
pushed to 2022
Jan 24 build date on ice mountain
5/12/2022 built!
LETS GOOOOOO

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 8C49A404-57B9-4ABD-A17E-86FFEE69F548
Yes! Got my built email this am as well!

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if all ours built in January that sat on Ice Mountain have to go back and have work done besides chips?
I have seen pictures of brand new broncos delivered with rusted out bolt son the hood guides, flat tires, etc
Would be bad if all the work done on them to build, and then had to replace parts since be sitting?

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if all ours built in January that sat on Ice Mountain have to go back and have work done besides chips?
I have seen pictures of brand new broncos delivered with rusted out bolt son the hood guides, flat tires, etc
Would be bad if all the work done on them to build, and then had to replace parts since be sitting?
My understanding is once the chip for your vehicle arrives they go through a final QA before shipping. I think vehicles showing up with flat tires and rusted parts is not the norm although I am sure it does happen from time to time. I queried a number of the veteran dirt mountain folks and none had issues except for one person stating they had flat spots. Most of the Ice Mountain folks who made it off didn't have any issues except for a few.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I received an actual call today out of blue from Ford Corporate. Lady told me my EDD is being pushed again and that I should concentrate on having Bronco fully built within 6 weeks then another 4 weeks to receive. She was nice and said reason for call was to try and provide an understanding to status. She also told me they got chips but that the priority is to place those into builds on line or scheduled with the incomplete builds like mine continuing to be delayed so not to slow down production. Told her that's what is most frustrating
Have to be concerned with quality of a vehicle that sits outside in the elements and doesn't move or get started for 120-150+ days

There is a pretty sweet 2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited close by…it’s ready now! 🤔
This will be my daily driver with the original intention to buy being a fun vehicle for the family. @Ford Motor Company you have pushed me to my possible limit
Looked at the Rubicon and man it’s sweet. Has a Sky One Touch that automatically opens the soft top. Waaaay ahead of anything the Bronco offers. Also the sound inside is light years better than the B&O.

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looked at the Rubicon and man it’s sweet. Has a Sky One Touch that automatically opens the soft top. Waaaay ahead of anything the Bronco offers. Also the sound inside is light years better than the B&O.
That roof is great and all, but have you had one leak and run grease all down through visor, the A pillar, and into the speaker on the dash? Because I've seen it on both jeeps we owned with those roofs.

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My understanding is once the chip for your vehicle arrives they go through a final QA before shipping. I think vehicles showing up with flat tires and rusted parts is not the norm although I am sure it does happen from time to time. I queried a number of the veteran dirt mountain folks and none had issues except for one person stating they had flat spots. Most of the Ice Mountain folks who made it off didn't have any issues except for a few.
well thats good and hopeful
just frustrating seeing May builds getting delivered while mine has been sitting since Jan 25th

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just lost a customer…. Congrats to those who received their Bronco and god bless those waiting … I’ve decided to move on from this situation because I feel as a loyal ford customer I’m not being treated right! I won’t spend my hard working money on a company that doesn’t give a damn about its customers. My ETA was 5/10 after being produced since 1/13 and still in production!
Good luck to you all!
@Ford Motor Company YOU LISTENING???
Sponsored