First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, I feel for you guys and gals. @Ford really should be communication to you and do more to get your Bronco to you. Shameful how they are treating customers.

Just got my update from the dealer, I am also July 31st.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, I feel for you guys and gals. @Ford really should be communication to you and do more to get your Bronco to you. Shameful how they are treating customers.
What's funny is that I think I was one of the first people that the Ford account responded to in Feb when I was supposed to get it on my birthday. They wished me a happy birthday with my new Bronco. NOPE!!!

Sponsored
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the following email today from Ford Execute Offices. Seems like some serious BS to me after seeing your comments:

Good Afternoon Mr. Martinez,

I wanted to touch base with you. I noticed that the vehicle release date was pushed back. Upon inquiring with my contacts at the plant I was advised that when going through the final quality testing something did not pass.

I was not given specifics, just that something did not pass quality testing so the vehicle is being worked on as we do not release vehicles until all quality and safety testing is completed without concern.

I do hope that you will continue to have patience while this is being taken care of. We want to make sure that your vehicle meets YOUR high expectations (as well as Ford Motor Company's highest expectations) for both the quality and safety of your Bronco.

The new release date is showing as August 1st. However, it is possible that everything will be cleared up sooner than that. The plant schedules longer than normally needed for situations like this so that they have plenty of time and do not rush the completion of the vehicle and final quality and safety testing.

I would be more than happy to check in on the status of the vehicle until it is released if you would like to send me an email every other week. I do my best to respond within 24 to 48 business hours.

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company ®
Corri Embry
Ford Executive Offices
Phone 866-631-3788 Ext 77721
Office Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just confirmed I am delayed until 7/23 even after being built on Friday. Can't do this anymore folks. All the best to you.

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just chatted with ford online and got nothing. just the stuff i already knew on the delayed till July 26
they did tell me i could call in. that should be fun

I can certainly document this information for you to be reviewed although I can not guarantee you will receive a follow up however, I can certainly notate you would like one. If you wish to speak with someone over the phone regarding your order you can reach out to our New Vehicle Support Team-Brono here at: 800-334-4375 8:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday); Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received the following email today from Ford Execute Offices. Seems like some serious BS to me after seeing your comments:

I wanted to touch base with you. I noticed that the vehicle release date was pushed back. Upon inquiring with my contacts at the plant I was advised that when going through the final quality testing something did not pass.

I was not given specifics, just that something did not pass quality testing so the vehicle is being worked on as we do not release vehicles until all quality and safety testing is completed without concern.

I do hope that you will continue to have patience while this is being taken care of. We want to make sure that your vehicle meets YOUR high expectations (as well as Ford Motor Company's highest expectations) for both the quality and safety of your Bronco.

The new release date is showing as August 1st. However, it is possible that everything will be cleared up sooner than that. The plant schedules longer than normally needed for situations like this so that they have plenty of time and do not rush the completion of the vehicle and final quality and safety testing.

I would be more than happy to check in on the status of the vehicle until it is released if you would like to send me an email every other week. I do my best to respond within 24 to 48 business hours.

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company ®
Corri Embry
Ford Executive Offices

That’s a load of waffle.

Didnt pass some inspection because it’s missing modules Ford never put in the vehicle.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is playing dumb and is like you have a time stamp and “your order won’t get skipped or anything”. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🖕🏻
Could actually been dumb to it all. I’ve seen it. LOL

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Kind Regards,

Ford Motor Company ®
Corri Embry
Ford Executive Offices
I was pushed to 7/23…..I emailed Corri as well. I will see if I get the same cookie cutter response….Either Way, I will be in a Wrangler or something else by then….

Last edited:

church11

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So just to be clear, the people getting moved to July/August are built and awaiting shipment? Or are the majority still in production?

This is a fucking gong show.
Sponsored