Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah that’s BS @Ford Motor Company that’s letting it sit for 6+ months. Rediculous!!!!!! 🤬😡

Last edited:

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:mad::poop:

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group EDE747C5-DD6D-4476-842F-5BEF269F80A6
My wheel guy sent me this today. These wheels I custom ordered months ago. Also my personalized plate for the Bronco is going to be here very soon (applied for it on my current F-150 and was just gonna transfer to Bronco). With having spent much more than I should have on wheels out of excitement of having the new Bronco, I’m kind of locked in to wait it out. Just got news my delivery window (as we know they aren’t the most accurate) is now 7/14-7/20. A week after the summer vacation I have booked that I really wanted to enjoy with my new Bronco. I know, 1st world problems, but this sucks.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group EDE747C5-DD6D-4476-842F-5BEF269F80A6
My wheel guy sent me this today. These wheels I custom ordered months ago. Also my personalized plate for the Bronco is going to be here very soon (applied for it on my current F-150 and was just gonna transfer to Bronco). With having spent much more than I should have on wheels out of excitement of having the new Bronco, I’m kind of locked in to wait it out. Just got news my delivery window (as we know they aren’t the most accurate) is now 7/14-7/20. A week after the summer vacation I have booked that I really wanted to enjoy with my new Bronco. I know, 1st world problems, but this sucks.
Almost identical situations. I went ahead and bought a Bestop and a KC Pro 6 light bar when I received my built email thinking my Bronco and gear would arrive about the same time. WRONG!!!! Also my current EDD says it is to arrive no later than 5/21, the day I leave for the beach. Fully expect another push. I am still blessed beyond measure though. Human nature to complain.

Sponsored

our2rotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Shilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My EDD just moved to 5/28-6/3. For some reason my tracker is updating each week, with the next week as the EDD. Keeps giving me hope. I'm just glad I really didn't "need" the Bronco. I'm going to keep waiting it out.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told yesterday by the hotline that I am still on track for the 21st but have no faith in it. No changes anywhere so I am sure it will change.

Sponsored

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My pizza tracker hasn't updated. I texted with the chat window, and they've now said my date of arrival at my dealer is projected to be 7/27 to 8/2.

So it will hopefully ship 2-3 weeks earlier, which will be 2 years from my date of reservation.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reading through the 5/16 build group and some of them are already getting shipped notifications. This is crazy.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree I was just curious. Won't do it again for sure.:devilish: