Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Observations...

Are you asking opinion on the manual? IMO, f that. Flame suit on. I drove our 2D base once and came to that conclusion. This is a personal decision and if you want to constantly interact with your ride instead of let it do the shifting, go for it.

Now, if you're asking if this is a sound financial decision or permission. Ask your wife. Nothing we say here will trump what she says. If you have the disposable $$ or that isn't a consideration, meh, go for it. If it was an automatic, my opinion would be do it. I like the color, trim level, wheels and moar door. Considering resale value, 2.3 and manual will not be as desirable as 2.7 auto but everything else is good equipment.

You know you want it and you've already made your mind up. Get wife's blessing and do it.
I wouldn’t have bothered buying my Bronco if it were automatic only. The manual was the clincher to me opening my wallet to this truck. It may be less desirable to some who can’t drive one or are lazy, but there will always be those of us who will go out of our way to find one in the used market.

If I were buying a slush pump I’d have gotten another F-150 Raptor rather than a Bronco.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the options on this one over the BIg Bend we have. Just not sure about the manual. Haven’t had one in a long time. Don’t think we would lose money on it.
If you're willing to pay ADM you're already losing money on it. With each month of production these are commanding less and less money. I wouldn't pay MSRP on a new vehicle much less ADM.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd say that's a pretty fair price, especially since it has the highly desirable and hard to find manual in it.

However, you already have a 4-door. So, if there is ever a need case to acutally use 4-doors you can take hers. This would be a lot more atractive if it was the 2-door.

OP
OP
Darren13

Darren13

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Mustang/ Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree. The 2 door would be nice. We take the 4 door a lot when our boys are with us but a lot of times it’s just the two of us.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coming from someone that has driven manuals on and off for forty years, and currently have one as a POS commuter vehicle, I would never go out of my way to own one, and as a new vehicle than I'm planning on keeping till it's dead, a manual Bronco would be a deal breaker. Now on a road course in a little sports car sure, not for a utility vehicle.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember……No remote start……No trail turn assist……No trail control.! 😁

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I say wait, nobody is buying cars. Granted certain vehicles that are popular (bronco) may hold their over msrp value in the short term.

This is May vehicle sales data, not all have submitted their data...

HONDA MAY U.S. AUTO SALES -57.3%

*TOYOTA US MAY SALES 175,990, -27.3% Y/Y

*MAZDA N. AMERICA MAY SALES DOWN 63.7%

*NISSAN APRIL GLOBAL SALES -29.1%

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm selling my green Wildtrak that I paid over sticker for (while waiting for my 2020 order). Sent you a pm.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Should I buy? EF2B3C5B-067C-4D2A-A2FE-513E03EC7CB8

On the manual, nobody can drive them anymore and the automatic is awesome off-road.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving by car dealers recently and they are starting to get cars on the lot, give it a few months and bronco prices will tank as everyone that can’t afford the payment and the gas decide to sell at a loss(sucks that they over paid to begin with) truck prices were high last time gas was cheap then as soon as it started hitting $5 a gallon people started selling, it will lag a few months but somehow there are a lot of people in this world that can afford a truck or expensive gas and not both, gas goes up and down and the price of big vehicle lags in opposite directions.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided