First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do not know how old most of you all are, but the Bronco Sport is very very small. I like them and I believe Ford will sell all of them they want to as it is less than 30 grand at MSRP. However, the thing is small like smaller than an Escape.

The new Explorer with the 2.3 liter and RWD is a lot bigger and nicer IMO but not much more money. The real Bronco needs to be a lot bigger but I have feeling it will be like a Jeep. It will look a lot larger than it is and on the inside it will be small.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone thinking of getting a bridge vehicle
But in fact thinking specifically about getting a bronco sport while you wait!?

I’m considering it but not too sure right now lol
I did. I bought a 2017 Outback and pledged not to spend a dime over oil changes. Sure enough, a month to the day my Bronco was delivered, hex bolt through the almost non-existent thread. I should have put some cheapies on but could not. It got Nitto Grappler 2s to be enjoyed by the next lucky owner. Actually has more clearance than the Base Bronco, but other geo sorta sucketh.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Bronco Sport should've never have been a thing in my humble opinion.

But my salesman says they sell, and I have seen more than a few of them around town so maybe that's why I'm a welder and not a car manufacturer. But I just can't understand them being released so close together and someone consciously wanting the neutered version.

It's like choosing a Ford Angry Iguana over a Raptor. (BTW Ford if you use that name you owe me.)

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do not know how old most of you all are, but the Bronco Sport is very very small. I like them and I believe Ford will sell all of them they want to as it is less than 30 grand at MSRP. However, the thing is small like smaller than an Escape.

The new Explorer with the 2.3 liter and RWD is a lot bigger and nicer IMO but not much more money. The real Bronco needs to be a lot bigger but I have feeling it will be like a Jeep. It will look a lot larger than it is and on the inside it will be small.
It shouldn't be smaller than an escape, it IS an escape. Maybe there are some tiny changes to the interior but it's the same car.
Sponsored