Sponsored

My 2023 Bronco Big Bend is on the rail... should I buy it?

onlyaly1

Outer Banks
First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a Bronco Big Bend a few months ago thinking I would have at least 6 months to a year of wait time. Got a call yesterday my Bronco is on the rail. Now I’m trying to decide if I should take it. I previously had a sport, nothing wrong with it just to small for me. I currently have a 2022 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x and have no complaints but still in love with the big Broncos. Any opinions of what choice to make? Not worried about cost.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-door, 4-door, stick or auto?

I honestly think the only reason the Big Bend even exists is so Ford can force you to pay an extra $8k to get a stick shift on a four door.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We love our full size Bronco. Hands down, we don't want anything else.

Sponsored
OP
OP
onlyaly1

onlyaly1

Outer Banks
First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess some more context would help huh? lol! It is an Oxford white 4 door with the mid package automatic. My biggest thing is I know I will be able to buy a Frontier for many many years, not that the Bronco is going away anytime soon it's just so awesome! I test drove a used 4 door Wildtrack and loved it. I know it has more features but they aren't stuff I need plus it was a soft top and I really like the hard tops.

Retired Guy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a Sport and traded it in on a 4 door BB. Very happy with my decision. Big difference between the two vehicles.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess some more context would help huh? lol! It is an Oxford white 4 door with the mid package automatic. My biggest thing is I know I will be able to buy a Frontier for many many years, not that the Bronco is going away anytime soon it's just so awesome! I test drove a used 4 door Wildtrack and loved it. I know it has more features but they aren't stuff I need plus it was a soft top and I really like the hard tops.
You'll never look back and be thankful you kept the Frontier...

Seems like you live in a climate that supports year round convertible use, no brainer to take the BB in my book!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why do you want the mid? Did you get the rear locker, for $800? Are you thinking of going with the bigger tires in the future?

Sponsored
OP
OP
onlyaly1

onlyaly1

Outer Banks
First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do you want the mid? Did you get the rear locker, for $800? Are you thinking of going with the bigger tires in the future?
I didn't want the leather of the Outer Banks because of my dog and racing stuff going in and out. I did get the rear locker. My plan would be lift, bigger tires and different rims some time in the first year.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a Bronco Big Bend a few months ago thinking I would have at least 6 months to a year of wait time. Got a call yesterday my Bronco is on the rail. Now I’m trying to decide if I should take it. I previously had a sport, nothing wrong with it just to small for me. I currently have a 2022 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x and have no complaints but still in love with the big Broncos. Any opinions of what choice to make? Not worried about cost.
I have a Base model and have had it for a year, I would not trade it for anything! I say buy it : )