Sponsored

06/06/22 Build Week Group

Deleted member 21681

I've got a 06/06 build week, but production started 06/14 and it's not yet complete... Is this normal?
Yeah, seems about in-line with what we’ve been seeing. See my sig for my dates.
Sponsored

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a 06/06 build week, but production started 06/14 and it's not yet complete... Is this normal?
Pretty much same for me. Blend date was 6/6, in production date 6/13. No updates since on the Ford tracking site or on the ordertrack app. So I guess if not "normal" it may be common? Try Ford chat, they at least say delivery ETA is 7/5 to 7/11 for me. But who knows....

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was built 6/15 and still waiting shipment. I have delivery date of 7/13-7/19 by rail. I would like to see the production picture--it would at least be something.

DocBrown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built 6/10, with delivery to dealer 6/17-6/23. Still in production, no shipped or built updates yet. Called and Ford says no holds.

Sponsored

Deleted member 21681

OK! So still no convoy info in b6g tracker.... but i noticed the status at the top of the page switched from "awaiting shipment" to "delivered." Believing this must be a glitch, I cast aside my cell phone, jumped out of bed, and ran to my computer. Ford pizza tracker isn't responding to vin/order number, but the backdoor link seems to be working. It was at "in production" on the line chart yesterday, today has jumped over "shipped" and now says "complete purchase - in progress." My next action says "work with your dealer." Ofc, they're not open yet.
Could.... could this be it? Check your b6g tracker, folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK! So still no convoy info in b6g tracker.... but i noticed the status at the top of the page switched from "awaiting shipment" to "delivered." Belieeing this must be a glitch, I cast aside my cell phone, jumped out of bed, and ran to my computer. Ford pizza tracker isn't responding to vin/order number, but the backdoor link seems to be working. It was at "in production" on the line chart yesterday, today has jumped over "shipped" and now says "complete purchase - in progress." My next action says "work with your dealer." Ofc, they're not open yet.
Could.... could this be it? Check your b6g tracker, folks!
Guess you weren't crazy when you saw that truck yesterday! I'm still showing "In Production", which isn't too surprising since I'm still two and a half weeks out from the first day of the ETA chat has communicated to me.

Deleted member 21681

Guess you weren't crazy when you saw that truck yesterday! I'm still showing "In Production", which isn't too surprising since I'm still two and a half weeks out from the first day of the ETA chat has communicated to me.
I’m cautiously optimistic, still about 50% sure it’s a glitch or something. I’ll know more shortly. Dealer opens at 9am EST and is more-or-less on my way to my office. Gonna swing by since I haven’t had the greatest luck getting them on the phone.

DocBrown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m cautiously optimistic, still about 50% sure it’s a glitch or something. I’ll know more shortly. Dealer opens at 9am EST and is more-or-less on my way to my office. Gonna swing by since I haven’t had the greatest luck getting them on the phone.
I was 843/1959 and still don’t have a built email, and trackers still show in production. And today is the last day of my delivery window. I’m hopeful that it’s a glitch and I’ll see it soon. My dealer is 20 minutes from MAP.

Deleted member 21681

Dealer called. It’s been delivered. Headed there now. Here’s hoping they honor their MSRP guarantee.

Sponsored

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the email with the baby photo, and another that shows it delivered to my dealer. Should be picking it up tomorrow after work!
Dealer called. It’s been delivered. Headed there now. Here’s hoping they honor their MSRP guarantee.
Got my baby photo!
Ford Bronco 06/06/22 Build Week Group 1655991180077

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So first day of my estimated delivery range is Wednesday. Gonna be a looooong weekend. Maybe my convoy info will populate. That should give me something to obsessively refresh all day to pass the time!
Congrats, Were you able to take delivery on the expected date? My delivery window starts on July 4, wondering how close the actually are to the estimates.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What was your delivery window ? Blend date ? Location?
Sponsored