Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I checked after reading your post maybe they’re on and there they are lol
Holy SHIT it's a miracle! Same thing here. No mods there 10 minutes ago now they are live. Had a tear tag since 6/14. Woohoo!!!

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe we will wake up tomorrow to some built emails since the mods finally popped so long after tear tag. One can hope... or just set myself up for my next obsessive refresh.

Sponsored

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe we will wake up tomorrow to some built emails since the mods finally popped so long after tear tag. One can hope... or just set myself up for my next obsessive refresh.
Wishful thinking. Still in production. No built or baby pic

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I got my 3rd Bronco Off-Rodeo email in the last 2 weeks this morning so that's always concerning.

Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's crazy how inconsistent these trackers are. I've been built for 10 days now and I'm still waiting to ship. I hope it's a mistake but the according to order tracker the number of Broncos "awaiting shipment" is now over 520+. I've been watching this number grow steadily for the past week. Come on Ford! Start pushing these things out the door already.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's crazy how inconsistent these trackers are. I've been built for 10 days now and I'm still waiting to ship. I hope it's a mistake but the according to order tracker the number of Broncos "awaiting shipment" is now over 520+. I've been watching this number grow steadily for the past week. Come on Ford! Start pushing these things out the door already.
What’s your delivery window

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think there is any real information for a lot of people on the tracker. The number of people that are getting calls from the dealer before it ever changes from awaiting shipment is nuts.

Just read a post that adds a little to my concern about delivery. They noted the plant is going into shutdown the July 4th holiday for a few weeks. There may be a possibility if it's not shipped by next Friday that I don't get it until August...

DocBrown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There has to be something wrong. I was 843-1949. 6/6 blend. Built 6/10, mods right after, and just sitting in prod since. My delivery window was 6/17 to 6/23, and a call this morning has it pushed to 7/7-7/13.

My dealer is 20 minutes from MAP. I’m glad people with later sequence numbers are built and delivered, but I fear I’ve got a lemon in the making. Why else would Ford sit on it for a month, even though they say no holds and everything is fine?

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think there is any real information for a lot of people on the tracker. The number of people that are getting calls from the dealer before it ever changes from awaiting shipment is nuts.

Just read a post that adds a little to my concern about delivery. They noted the plant is going into shutdown the July 4th holiday for a few weeks. There may be a possibility if it's not shipped by next Friday that I don't get it until August...
I saw that post too, but the plant shutdown is for retooling I believe. That doesn't signal to me that shipping all stops, but I could be wrong. I also believe the Mountain is getting some attention during shutdown.
Sponsored