Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People in the 6/13 thread are already posting baby pics
I made the mistake of checking the surrounding build weeks too. It definitely added to my anxiety about this thing ending up on dirt mountain 3.0.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no baby bronco picture for me and I was a 6/6 blend with a shipped of that week. Dealer said they expected it on 7/2, so hopefully it comes close to around there.

Deleted member 21681

I made the mistake of checking the surrounding build weeks too. It definitely added to my anxiety about this thing ending up on dirt mountain 3.0.
Don't put too much stock in the shipping info. The day before yesterday, I had no convoy info, no hint of shipping. This morning, I drove my bronco to the office. It'll be a long week and a half, but Stay Pumped (tm). That first time you drop the roof, you'll forget all about the wait.

Sponsored

Chsbronco

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there anyway to track your bronco after it’s unloaded at the final rail yard? Mine arrived in Dixiana SC on June 18th. I’m 2 hours from the rail yard and I’m assuming it’s still sitting there. Ford says they don’t know when it will be picked up on the truck

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm really hoping the shipping info is incorrect. I've been built since 15th and no shipping movement or anything. Ford sent me email on the 17th saying it was built but nothing since

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm resisting the urge to contact chat again now that mods have popped to see if there is any change to shipping estimate.

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm resisting the urge to contact chat again now that mods have popped to see if there is any change to shipping estimate.
I haven't seen seen the chat option the last 2 days

Sponsored

TXLeesha

Outer Banks
First Name
Aleecia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't seen seen the chat option the last 2 days
The chat hasn't worked for me either....they are probably sick of all of us chatting them up numerous times a day!! :)
I did call Ford directly and was informed that I have a $250 certificate to go towards the purchase of my Bronco. If you haven't called yet, I highly recommend you do...I just saved $250 and even got the Certificate number to provide to the dealer!

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The chat hasn't worked for me either....they are probably sick of all of us chatting them up numerous times a day!! :)
I did call Ford directly and was informed that I have a $250 certificate to go towards the purchase of my Bronco. If you haven't called yet, I highly recommend you do...I just saved $250 and even got the Certificate number to provide to the dealer!
The $250 Certificate is part of the Price Protection (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/). Mine is actually worth $1,500. She explained that when you provide to the dealer, the amount will be corrected.

I thought it was odd how they were presenting it.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like they reduced the number of pages it pops up on. I just had to navigate to support home and that's the only page I see it on. It used to be pervasive on every page it seemed.