First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone with a build date of 7/2 seen any changes or progress? I’m getting very nervous!
Sponsored

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 1655987527262

Got the coveted window sticker! Only downside is that it's coming by rail :cautious: anyone know how long it's going to take to get to ATL from MAP?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like Ford might have removed their online chat service or their website is acting goofy. I was going to do my morning schedule check and it's gone.

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got off the phone. I was moved to a Friday, 01Jul build. I’ve see this show twice already for my previous build weeks. Next is my bump. This is painful; but I have to remind myself it’s just a car.

Buck43

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone with a build date of 7/2 seen any changes or progress? I’m getting very nervous!
Sorry should be 7/1 and I have no idea how to edit it

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry should be 7/1 and I have no idea how to edit it
Looks like window stickers are being issued 6 days in advance of the build date. There are more WS’s coming, good luck!🍀

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Riddle me this... I'm outside Philadelphia, and my window sticker says shipping via convoy, but looking at the 6/20 tracking sheet, I see 2 orders within 30 miles of me that are shipping via rail. Anyone know the rhyme or reason for that? Sounds like convoy will take longer, so... fun.
That is odd. I’m in CT and my bronco is heading to north jersey by Rail. The truck ride from there to Philly, is probably just as long as it is to me in CT. Did you ask your dealer if that is typical for them?

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still just idling around over here.

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 1655987527262

Got the coveted window sticker! Only downside is that it's coming by rail :cautious: anyone know how long it's going to take to get to ATL from MAP?
I'm in Jacksonville, FL and also coming by rail. Ford chat gave me an ETA of July 23-29, so roughly a month. Since you're in ATL it could be around the same amount of time, maybe a few days less.

Sponsored

dhut2022

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in Jacksonville, FL and also coming by rail. Ford chat gave me an ETA of July 23-29, so roughly a month. Since you're in ATL it could be around the same amount of time, maybe a few days less.
That's insane compared to the convoy speeds o_O but I'm definitely not complaining since the end is in sight!

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea from what I've heard, rail is usually quicker overall, while truck would probably be a shorter ride, they often sit in line waiting to go out, especially with the driver shortage.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea from what I've heard, rail is usually quicker overall, while truck would probably be a shorter ride, they often sit in line waiting to go out, especially with the driver shortage.
Agreed. I think Convoys may seem quicker, because they're just traveling shorter distances. Although we have someone here going by convoy to Philly, which is strange.

By the end of this, I think we can all add "Supply Chain" as area of expertise to our resumes. Degree from Bronco6g.com online university.

technerd

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. I think Convoys may seem quicker, because they're just traveling shorter distances. Although we have someone here going by convoy to Philly, which is strange.

By the end of this, I think we can all add "Supply Chain" as area of expertise to our resumes. Degree from Bronco6g.com online university.
lol I'm that Philly person, and I also saw a convoy to Maryland too. I'm just hoping I get lucky and it's not sitting for weeks, but who knows at this point.

broncoam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's insane compared to the convoy speeds o_O but I'm definitely not complaining since the end is in sight!
I've been stressing out about having my build week change daily it seems for the past few weeks and now that I received my WS it feels surreal. Hopefully around this time next month most of us will be riding out of the dealerships in our new Broncos.
Sponsored