Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally picked mine up on Saturday! No issues at the dealer, quick 45 minute process. My new wheels/tires go on tomorrow. I'll take better pictures when that happens. This whole situation sucked, but 1/24/22 made it bearable for me and I love you all for that!

70149.jpeg
YAYYYYYY!!!!! congrats!!!!
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! 07/20 reservation, 11/15/21 0rder, 01/26 build, 05/14 shipped. Came in with minor paint chip in drivers door (will bring back to repair). No ADM, Tindol Ford in Gastonia NC was great throughout. Hooked me up on trade in value
hell yessss!! congrats!! definitely post photos once you get it!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey team 1/24'ers!

Have been away for a while but s great to see all the movement. I went to Built status finally on 6/13 and awaiting shipment! Had an EDD bumped up at first of July 15-20 but has since moved again to Aug 1-6.

@JerseyGirl in TX So glad to see you finally shipped after all the stress and headache of waiting!!!
thanks bud! welcome back and glad to see you are finally built!! hope you ship soon!

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's there now. With some chips and a dent. I will have to choose either to take it as is and bring it in for the repairs later or wait it out for the repairs now, which who knows how long for that
Ugh! Sorry that happened. Hard decision to make I’m sure.

Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the last part. I just called the Zone Manager again and nothing new since 6/7 on my Bronco. Been build on the trackers since 3/6 and just waiting for MAP to get it shipped. The fact some of these Broncs are literally waiting on only shipping for over 100 Days while local dealerships get vehicles with blended in May/June is crazy. I'm glad there is a ton of movement and I get jealous every time I see one but I'm assuming September at this point by the time they dig my Bronco out.
This, like many things, makes no sense. With this they could at least have more sold if they would just ship them. I’m frustrated at being built for a month. Have you received any indication of where it is or what the problem is?

CoolCough

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This, like many things, makes no sense. With this they could at least have more sold if they would just ship them. I’m frustrated at being built for a month. Have you received any indication of where it is or what the problem is?
It’s in ‘carrier delay’ and the explanation for that is it’s buried behind a 1,000 other units and the factory even with an escalation ticket can’t get to it. Also, got told it was maybe even off site in another holding lot waiting to be transferred to MAP so it can ship. It’s literally parked in.

Sponsored

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s in ‘carrier delay’ and the explanation for that is it’s buried behind a 1,000 other units and the factory even with an escalation ticket can’t get to it. Also, got told it was maybe even off site in another holding lot waiting to be transferred to MAP so it can ship. It’s literally parked in.
Do they have your vehicle marked as "hot". Allegedly they get assigned that status after delivery dates are repeatedly missed and logistics works on getting them out the door. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but when I last talked to CS they said it was bumped for priority and supposedly due for delivery by 7/3. 🤞

CoolCough

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do they have your vehicle marked as "hot". Allegedly they get assigned that status after delivery dates are repeatedly missed and logistics works on getting them out the door. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but when I last talked to CS they said it was bumped for priority and supposedly due for delivery by 7/3. 🤞
They do and the Zone manager was going to try again, since the factory said they couldn’t do anything 3 weeks ago. Just keep hoping something gets moving and the January builds can get shipped soon!

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello fellow 1/24 weekers - hope all are doing well. I see some movement here and there - great to see! Hope they keep moving for you.

I just hit 1,000 miles so wanted to give a overview:

First the good:

- The Bronco is bigger than I thought it would be - so if you have the Sas package get ready. This thing is a beast. Of course it is all relative as I drove a Lexus IS300 before this which is like a go cart compared to this thing.

- There are no rattles. No matter if all buttoned up, or top down, doors off. Over hard rail road tracks or 80 on the highway. IT is a solid vehicle.

- I replaced the factory speakers and it was quite easy, even for a novice like me. Just take your time and don't rush so you don't mar up the speaker grills.

- I have the 2.7 and man it is powerful. Took me some time to learn how to drive it without going full dukes of hazard each time I pushed the gas.

- I was able to install rock rails pretty easily after the fact. Took about 3 hours. The Bronco was built for all kinds of accessory add-ons. Pre-drilled holes and run wires from the factory and the like. I also put on hood struts and KC ditch lights. No drilling for any of it.

- This may seem like a small thing but the center storage area is big. I can fit all kinds of stuff in there.

Now the strange:

- With the doors off I get all kinds of strange errors and messages. Hill Start Failure. e-Brake Engaged. Electrical Door Error. All kinds of stuff. I just ok through them, release the e-Brake and continue on. NO issues. I researched and apparently when the doors are off the safety system kicks in and throws these messages.

- If I go over railroad tracks too hard, the song in car play changes?!

- I have hand washed and waxed twice already. It's a shiny filly for sure. However I did see a few paint blemishes - almost like re-sprays in a few small areas. This may just be normal factory work. Ultimately no big deal as they aren't noticeable unless you get real close and angle light a certain way.

- On the back soft window , if I clean it with plastic window cleaner previous writing marks will show. My last 4 of my VIN and some other wording (probably like this guy is annoying for callign CS everyday lol). Then they must have used a dry cloth to erase it which scratched the window a bit.

That's about it. It is worth the wait folks.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So it's there now. With some chips and a dent. I will have to choose either to take it as is and bring it in for the repairs later or wait it out for the repairs now, which who knows how long for that
I’m so sorry that just flat out stinks. Can the dealer get one expedited as a replacement if you don’t choose to keep it?
Sponsored