Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So a little update with mine.
(and something everyone should check)

even though I have 110 miles on mile oil life is at 0% according to the ford pass app. I guessing sitting in a parking lot for five months didn’t help anything.
I’m addition to the oil. I found several loose plastic pieces on the dash (I’m guessing where they installed and then took apart for chip install).

check over your bronco’

3BC2159F-C0D2-4C31-BB56-368FD8695E6D.png
Mine had that on the oil life too when I first got it. Give it a few days and check it again
Sponsored

kristentlaw

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have you ever gotten a status? I found that system to be unpredictable. Sometimes trying again a few minutes later gets a result. Good luck 👍🏻
It was still in Michigan on Monday, then unknown yesterday and today

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX Can you see if your Bronco has this windshield recall? Just curious about how this will be handled.
yup, i just checked and my vehicle is affected and says my VIN status for the recall is "incomplete" so i will either sit at the rail yard here until ford fixes it, or it will get delivered and i will have to wait for my dealer to fix it. i plan on going to the dealership on friday to drop off my front license plate relocation part and discuss tint and stuff with them. will add this to the list of what to discuss with them and will let you guys know what they say.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really want to get 33s for my Big Bend. But I don’t think my CFO will approve. 😂.
Most likely will wait until the stock tires need changed.
Thé stock Bridgestones are beefier then I thought they would be but 33s would just give it that little extra curb appeal! Gonna wait as well. Will stick with these through the Chicago winter

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So from what I am reading, the windshield recall is vehicles built between December 8th and April 12th which means all of us are affected. Since this is a safety related recall, does that mean that those of us who have not shipped yet are not going to leave MAP until the windshield adhesion is repaired??

To remove a windshield and replace the adhesion material without damaging anything is likely a much more difficult task than adding whatever microchip component we were all originally waiting for. If Ford doesn’t send these vehicles to the dealer to address this recall, we are all waiting another 6+ months.

Sponsored

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine had that on the oil life too when I first got it. Give it a few days and check it again
ill keep an eye on it. thanks!

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So from what I am reading, the windshield recall is vehicles built between December 8th and April 12th which means all of us are affected. Since this is a safety related recall, does that mean that those of us who have not shipped yet are not going to leave MAP until the windshield adhesion is repaired??

To remove a windshield and replace the adhesion material without damaging anything is likely a much more difficult task than adding whatever microchip component we were all originally waiting for. If Ford doesn’t send these vehicles to the dealer to address this recall, we are all waiting another 6+ months.
I can totally see Ford making a decision like this. Our EDD of August 10 is likely to be pushed back to a much later date. If that’s the case, @Ford Motor Company can shove this Bronco up their ass and I’ll never buy another Ford again.
At the rate we are going, the recalls and quality control issues are going to overtake supply chain problems.
#💩showFoMoCo

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No...they aren't going to do these at MAP. These will all be done at dealerships, using whatever glass co that dealer uses. Surprisingly some builds during that time period do not show the recall open, so check your vin! Dont know why some have the recall and some don't, but not really important at this point.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No...they aren't going to do these at MAP. These will all be done at dealerships, using whatever glass co that dealer uses. Surprisingly some builds during that time period do not show the recall open, so check your vin! Dont know why some have the recall and some don't, but not really important at this point.
I'm on the recall list. Built but not shipped. Hopefully it won't cause shipping to be delayed

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been built for over two weeks and not shipped yet. I hope you’re right but if Ford didn’t allow the dealerships to install our missing modules, why would they let them install the windshields for a safety recall? Honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been built for over two weeks and not shipped yet. I hope you’re right but if Ford didn’t allow the dealerships to install our missing modules, why would they let them install the windshields for a safety recall? Honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.
Apples and oranges comparison. Completing an incomplete build vs. field fix for a build defect. I know it doesn't make much sense, but this is how the industry works. Not exclusive to Ford.

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm the same with you built on 6/16 then crickets....then of course a recall!! ARGHHH!!!

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly I’m not sure I want the dealer here to deal with it. They are their own level of shit show and knowing my luck they would do something stupid.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Holy Sheep $h!t! Celebrated my birthday yesterday and got a gift from Ford! Finally some movement!

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 43685E3F-2FEE-418B-A9BC-9BC7B75008E1

93671EEA-2630-47D9-B435-EFF5C4ED23D8.jpeg
Sponsored