First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2/24 blend is JUST got released from dirt mountain 2 days ago, and wham...it's got the recall too. I fired off an email to my salesman to give him a heads up in the hope he can schedule it ahead of time...don't know if that will help. It's a "stop sale" recall, so you won't be able to take delivery till it's done
@JerseyGirl in TX Can you see if your Bronco has this windshield recall? Just curious about how this will be handled.
Sponsored

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped by my dealer today to look at the new inventory of broncos they recieved. 6/16/22 blend date on a BD they have with an $11k markup. Trying to be patient with the convoy delay excuse is reaching its limits. I know it's been said before but it's just inexcusable to be shipping out new builds before the old ones. The only compensation you get for your patience is the privilege of paying MSRP for a vehicle that's sat on a lot for 6 months and a depreciated trade in value.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI build week friends! I hope everyone is doing great! I feel like I haven't had the chance to enjoy my Bronco nearly as much as I expected. I do LOVE it though. Still get a huge smile when I see it.

I have two recalls on my app, the child safety lock and the windshield :( Yay! Calling to get those both scheduled.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HI build week friends! I hope everyone is doing great! I feel like I haven't had the chance to enjoy my Bronco nearly as much as I expected. I do LOVE it though. Still get a huge smile when I see it.

I have two recalls on my app, the child safety lock and the windshield :( Yay! Calling to get those both scheduled.
Send pics of your Bronco out in the wild! It's therapy for us still waiting haha

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send pics of your Bronco out in the wild! It's therapy for us still waiting haha
Here we are at the beach! Hate that some of ya'll are still waiting!

StateBeach.jpg

Sponsored

BigCat118

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just checked to see if my incoming Bronco has any recalls - it has a windshield recall that was issued June 24th 2022
Such is the @Ford Motor Company shit show. They hold my vehicle for chip hold for 6 month and have a known recall and don't fix the damn thing while waiting for the chip. Just got moved to "built" and the bronco is part of the recall so won't be able to take delivery until dealer gets it fixed thanks to the "stop sale" order. You can't make up this type of ineptness....

https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls if you want to check

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks Great. Heading to the lake house next week and I was hoping to take the Bronc, that's not going to happen... so I'll live vicariously through these post.
You wanna come borrow mine? lol

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you still waiting for delivery who HAVE the windshield recall: I just called my dealer's parts dept and, no suprise, windshields are backordered. I asked if he would order one in my name/vin, and I said I would pay for it in advance if needed...so long as I get refunded after the recall is done. He was nice enough to order me one without any payment from me saying "well it sounds like we are going to need these anyway even if yours doesn't". Suggest you guys in the same boat do the same. List on the windshield is $595. I'm sure most of us would have no problem laying that cash out to get this ball rolling!

Sponsored

tcc1525

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you still waiting for delivery who HAVE the windshield recall: I just called my dealer's parts dept and, no suprise, windshields are backordered. I asked if he would order one in my name/vin, and I said I would pay for it in advance if needed...so long as I get refunded after the recall is done. He was nice enough to order me one without any payment from me saying "well it sounds like we are going to need these anyway even if yours doesn't". Suggest you guys in the same boat do the same. List on the windshield is $595. I'm sure most of us would have no problem laying that cash out to get this ball rolling!
I thought I saw that the actual windshield doesn't need to be replaced just re-sealed????

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So a little update with mine.
(and something everyone should check)

even though I have 110 miles on mile oil life is at 0% according to the ford pass app. I guessing sitting in a parking lot for five months didn’t help anything.
I’m addition to the oil. I found several loose plastic pieces on the dash (I’m guessing where they installed and then took apart for chip install).

check over your bronco’

3BC2159F-C0D2-4C31-BB56-368FD8695E6D.png

kristentlaw

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m tracking my Bronco through the CSX rail yard number. Yesterday and today it has told me the status is unknown. Does this means it’s moving/hasn’t reached the next destination?

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m tracking my Bronco through the CSX rail yard number. Yesterday and today it has told me the status is unknown. Does this means it’s moving/hasn’t reached the next destination?
Have you ever gotten a status? I found that system to be unpredictable. Sometimes trying again a few minutes later gets a result. Good luck 👍🏻
Sponsored