First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which has certainly been the case. Baffling. But, it's just an item :)

I should have the other one here in less than two months.
Sponsored

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oops. Put that in wrong spot. Seems to me lots of folks have purchased their vehicle with an out of state order. I know I have purchased a vehicle out of state that I did not order.

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived at the dealer last week but I’ve been out of town till today! It goes into the shop Monday for lift, white powder coated rims, 35 inch mud terrains, side steps, rear bumper and some other stuff. It should be done Friday. I’ll post once it’s complete!

79E192DD-B391-475F-9CD4-12694DDC39CE.jpeg

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All of us Raptor folk will be parked indefinitely due to QC issues.

Bout to give up.

CTBronco1980

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want to actually get my Bronco (Day 2 reservation)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Delivery delayed again (going to CT)….. been sitting in Selkirk, NY off rail since 8/5 with estimated delivery now 8/23

Sponsored

broncolvr

Badlands
First Name
Hobbes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that had their Bronco delivered via Canadian National Railway, what number did you call for railcar tracking? Was it the Norfolk Southern number listed in the trackers here? TIA!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to CSX tracking the railcar my Bronco is on has been "Constructively Placed" at the Mira Loma facility in California. My understanding is that Mira Loma is the last stop by train and the rest of the trip will be by convoy. Last I heard from my dealer, they said it was still in Illinois and subject to the rail embargo I've been hearing about (hopefully they're wrong).

Fingers crossed I'll get to see it in person within a week or so!

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
According to CSX tracking the railcar my Bronco is on has been "Constructively Placed" at the Mira Loma facility in California. My understanding is that Mira Loma is the last stop by train and the rest of the trip will be by convoy. Last I heard from my dealer, they said it was still in Illinois and subject to the rail embargo I've been hearing about (hopefully they're wrong).

Fingers crossed I'll get to see it in person within a week or so!
Hi! Constructively placed means that it has reached its destination rail yard or just outside, but they do not have the room to unload it from the rail car yet. When it's placed to be unloaded, your status will changed to "placed at industry" or "actual placement". Mine sat "constructively placed" for about 12 hours, then "placed at industry" for 8 days prior to being unloaded. Good luck and congratulations - you're almost there!!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi! Constructively placed means that it has reached its destination rail yard or just outside, but they do not have the room to unload it from the rail car yet. When it's placed to be unloaded, your status will changed to "placed at industry" or "actual placement". Mine sat "constructively placed" for about 12 hours, then "placed at industry" for 8 days prior to being unloaded. Good luck and congratulations - you're almost there!!
Called this morning and now it's "placed at customer location."

I'm really hoping it doesn't sit for eight more days.

Bad Hulk

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that had their Bronco delivered via Canadian National Railway, what number did you call for railcar tracking? Was it the Norfolk Southern number listed in the trackers here? TIA!
Never found a good number to call for them!

Sponsored

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
So mine was delivered late Friday 8/12! The dealer said it was the first, base Sasquatch model they'd seen. I didn't get any pics at the dealership, but Saturday took a 300-ish mile drive out to the hi-desert (only on graded dirt roads out there to take it easy). Overall MPG was just over 21, but I didn't push it varying the speed between 60-70 on the freeway (which is a challenge to keep from getting run over in Cali!)
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group Bronco Day 1a

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group Bronco Hi Desert

My dealer honored window sticker MSRP & the $800 price protection (I had to call Ford Marketing & get a certificate # while at the dealership). The remaining $1500 they were ignorant of & my phone connection w/ Ford Marketing was poor, so I need to do more research in the forums here.

So far, really stoked with my Bronco!

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called this morning and now it's "placed at customer location."

I'm really hoping it doesn't sit for eight more days.
Mine moved from Mira Loma to my dealer really quick! Hope it's the same for you, too!

doyouevensunbro

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine moved from Mira Loma to my dealer really quick! Hope it's the same for you, too!
On the flip side, mine took 8 or 9 days from there to get to my dealer

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like some of you are getting great news! Congrats! I just got a rail update that mine has been "returned to rail" in Illinois and now on UP which is the rail transfer and next stage for shipping west so that is promising that it at least it is moving closer to its final destination in CA.
Sponsored